Minato x reader

This story was requested by Hahirama--Senju
.
.
.
It was pouring rain as you dashed down the muddy road towards konoah. 10 miles out and you were exhausted from your mission. You decided to take cover under some trees and rest for a bit, also maybe even the rain would let up.

After around 15 minutes of sitting under the tree you passed out from the lack of sleep you had. Little did you know that somebody had picked you up and started carrying you. You felt your body move as the person took you through the woods. Your eyes fluttered open and you nearly screamed.

"W-who are you?" You asked nervously. The blonde haired guy looked down at you with a worried look on his face. "I'm Minato Namikaze. I'm not going to hurt you but rather take you to a warm place to dry off and rest. You look exhausted."

He wasn't wrong. Your body ached from the long walk and continuous strain on your chakra. You needed rest along with good nourishment. You hoped that maybe he could help you but you hated to bother. Then again this hotty wasn't so bad.

3 months pass since then and you both become great friends –

You hurred yourself along with a stack full of papers to the hokages office. You had hoped to not miss him before he left for a 2 month mission. Just as you caught sight of the building you slipped, nearly falling but somebody caught you.

"Easy there y/n, what's the rush? These papers are just going to wait anyways." Minato laughed as he put you back on your feet. You tried your best to straighten yourself up best you could with one hand. "Well hokage sir um you see I just wanted to see you before you left." You said nervously. If he knew you had even the slightest crush on him he might not want to be friends anymore and that would kill you, or so you thought.

He laughed at the way you passed to think. He decided to pick at you just a tad bit more. He grabbed your papers from you and playfully pushed your back to the way. Making sure no one was watching he put his mouth to your ear and whispered seductively. "You wanted to see me huh. Well why would that be." His words fell out like liquid gold and melted your insides. Just as you were about to answer him he pulled back and started laughing nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. You on the other hand looked extremely ticked off.

"Oh y/n I'm sorry I was only having fun, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I know you like me so I decided to mess with you." You blushed at what he said and almost fainted. It saved you the embarrassment of an awkward confession but it was still unnerving that he knew. You laughed nervously and asked how he knew.

Instead of talking which would have been more comfortable, he pulled your wrist and led you to his office. He set the papers down on his desk and locked the door. He had never done that when he was just "talking" to someone.

"Minato what are you doing?" You asked nervously. He simply shit you a smirk and you caught on to what he was doing. "You said you wanted to see me before I left, right? Well how about we make it something you will remember until I return."

By this point you were a nervous wreck and blushing profusely. You shook your head in a yes. He than approached you and grabbed your chin. "Now y/n I don't have much time but do you consent to this." He was being serious and I turned you on a bit. You looked him straight in the eye and gave him a plane but sure "yes".

He than kissed you passionately and laid you down on the floor. He quickly stripped you of your clothes and started rubbing your womanhood. Your moans rang in his ears and he wanted more. He than quickly took off his clothes and started to plant light kisses up and down your body.  Once he got to your lower stomach he stopped and picked you up and laid you on his desk. He than proceeded to eat you out.

You begged for him to give it to you already but he had other plans. Once you came in his face you blushed profusely. He than stood up and drug you off the desk and made you bend over it. You wrapped your legs around his as he stood behind you. He inserted his hardened member into you and didn't hesitate to start thrusting. You cried at the pain but it slowly fell to pleasure and you began moaning his name.
He loved it and wanted more, he opened your legs more and pulled you to were you were hanging off the desk.

Hitting a different spot you let out louder moans and came shortly after. He pulled out before he could finish. Just as he was about to explain a knock came to the door and he knew it was time for him to go. He quickly helped you get dressed before clothing himself. He gave you a quick passionate kiss before he ran out the door.

"Love you y/n, be prepared for next time." He said as he left the room. You quickly yelled back to him that you loved him too.

If you hadn't been so worn out from that one mission you never would have met him. You were lucky and you knew it. Maybe one day you two would start a family and your name would be -

Y/n Namikaze.