Tobirama lemon

This was requested by - Problems10101
.
.
.
Hashirama laughed as Tobirama leaned back in his chair and let out a loud sigh. "It's not funny Hashirama. You can't just go around asking random girls if their single and would like to date someone." Tobirama exclaimed.

Hashirama continued to smile. "Oh come on brother...your lonely and it would do you some good to be with someone. Also the girl I found for you is perfect. I forgot her name but she agreed to meet you over dinner tonight."

Tobirama immediately sat forwards and widened his eyes. "YOU ACTUALLY FOUND SOMEONE! AND TONIGHT?" He shouted both angerly and surprised.

Hashirama shook his head and laughed at his brother. Tobirama rolled his eyes and headed to get ready.

'she probably won't be anything special' he thought negativity to himself. He never cared to much a female companion or love. In fact he was even mad that his brother went seeking for someone without his knowledge on the matter.

Tobirama washed and dried his face before putting his white fur around his shoulders. He sighed and followed his older brother to the restaurant in which he was supposed to meet the nameless stranger (only because Hashirama forgot her name.)

Hashirama spotted you and pointed you out to his brother.

"I'll be going now but you two have a good time, ok!" Hashirama said before turning to leave but was quickly grabbed by his brother. Tobirama whisper yelled "that looks like a damn Uchiha girl! I refuse to be seen with an Uchiha and especially in public."

"Why are you such an ass Tobirama. She's a nice person. Just go talk to her. You don't have to date her, just have dinner and besides she's already spotted you. *Hashirama smiles and waves at you.*

Tobirama rolled his eyes and swatted his arm. "You will pay for this when I return home." He said as he made his way to over to you.

"So you must be the one my fool brother set me up with."

"Indeed. I believe he said your name was Tobirama. Am I correct?"

The way his name came out of your mouth made him look at you. Your voice was so pure and smooth. It wasn't something he typically would expect out of an Uchiha. He had to remind himself that he didn't want to be here.

"Yeah that's my name. You look like an Uchiha, so I take it that's your last name but what would be your first?" He asked coldly as he flipped open his menu.

"Y/n and your correct about me being an Uchiha. But I moved away from the main Uchiha house and now live outside town."

This was indeed a plus and it made him start to enjoy himself alot more. He began to warm up to y/n and quiet frankly they got along nicely.

After eating and talking you both decided to go to the bar down the street. Neither of you had any intentions on getting drunk but after one drink you had somehow found yourself on the dance floor, dancing dirty with some guy. You were at least until somebody ran up and slugged him and took your hand and lead you out of the bar.

When the moonlight his hair and back it didn't take you long to figure out that it was Tobirama. You noticed he to was a bit tipsy.

"Where are you talking me Tobirama" you said drunkenly.

He proceeded to point up towards the top of a mountain. He continued to hold your hand and you kept up your pace as you swiftly followed him.

After what seemed like forever and world's steepest climb you both made it to the top. There was a little creek and you both went and drank from it. After he was done he came and knelt over your back and gently moved your hair from your neck.

You got chills as you felt his cold wet finger tips graze your neck. You stayed sitting on your knees while he brought his face behind your neck and began to softly kiss and bite it. While his mouth was busy his hands started to roam and explore your body.

You closed your eyes and moved your neck so he could have better access. One he had found your sweet spot, you quietly moaned and he snuck his hands around to your front, finding your breasts and gently rubbing them through the fabric of your shirt and bra.

He finally got irritated with your shirt and removed it from your body as he crawled in front of you, pushing you back from the creek. He laid you back softly and stared into your e/c eyes as he brought his face down closer to yours. "In all my life I never imagined I'd be making love to an Uchiha."he mumbled.

You weren't bothered by his comment, surely he wouldn't be doing this to someone he hated. Maybe it was the alcohol, the night air and sky or maybe it was just you and you both had a special connection. You didn't know but as soon as his lips captured yours, you felt alive. It turned you on, you knew he was definitely turned on from the erection pressing on your leg.

While his hands were feeling you again you snuck a hand down and began to rub his clothed member. He moaned it the kiss briefly before unclipping your bra and roughly removing your pants and underwear. Before he went any further he looked at you for your consent. You nodded for him to continue.

He then took off his clothes and set them to the side with yours. 

He then sat on the ground and drug your body so that you were laying down exactly in front of him. He spread your legs around his waist and began to use his fingers to get your entrance lubricated. You moaned at the sensation you felt.

Once he saw you were wet enough he griped your waist and slid you forward, sending his whole member inside of you. You screamed from the pleasure and pain from his size. "Tobirama...please don't get me pregnant. If we stay together I'd like to wait for awhile." You moaned out between breathes.

He nodded and began to thrust his hips forward. He watched as your breasts bounced and while holding your hips with one hand,he took his other and began to massage each one.

After a minute or two you started moaning loudly as you felt yourself reach your climax. You came all over him and he immediately pulled out as he came close.

You quickly say up and began to suck him off. Licking and cleaning yourself from his member. He groaned softly an put his head back as you helped him cum. You swallowed all of it and cleaned him off with your tongue.

You both washed off in the creek and got dressed. Being to tired and weak to start a trek down the mountain, he found a nice place in the grass and laid down, pulling you beside him and covering you both in his warm white fur shaw.

I'm starting to like you I do believe y/n...ok actually I love you and I want you to be with me for the remainder of my life. That is if you want to be with me. I'm actually in love with an Uchiha and I'm not afraid or ashamed to say so." He said softly.

You nuzzled into his side "I'm starting to fall in love with you too Tobirama. I'd be more than happy to be with you for the rest of my life as well. I'm really happy that your brother set this us."

You began to drift off to sleep after you both have each other a goodnight kiss.

~you both lived happily ever after...the end~