Hokage Kakashi x medic

This story was requested by kxkxshx
.
.
.
Seconds... minutes and what felt like hours seemed to pass as you struggled to save the poor soul that some of the jōnin brought in while patrolling the village.

You focused your chakra but felt it depleting over time. If you took a break it could prove fatal for the poor person who was now the center of your attention and focus.

His clothes all tattered and torn and his robe barely even visible to your eye told you he had to have been someone important. Being from the hidden grass village you had seen something similar. Only the leader of the village wore one..and the similarities from their hats.

'He must be a leader but from what village.' you thought to yourself. The man they brought in still holding on to life by but a thread is sure a kage but from where.

You lessened your chakra when you saw the white spiky haired man flutter his eyes open.

"R-ri-" he started but soon stopped trying after realizing talking was harder then it seemed.

You kept hovering your chakra infused hands over his body to continue healing him gently.

One he fully became aware of his surroundings you stopped your healing and checked his vitals once more. "So..what happened to you to put you in this bad of shape?" You questioned

"I was ambushed by 4 rouge's." He said whilst rubbing his sore neck. As you looked at your chart you would occasionally glance over at him. His body was the most gorgeous thing, despite all the cuts and bruises he had a marvelous form.

"Is there something on me?" He said when he finally caught you.

"No I was just checking something. You were hurt badly and I have to make sure your in a stable condition" you lied but it was a half truth.

"You remind me of someone. A girl I use to care deeply for." His voice faded. "Her name was Rin and she was the most beautiful and gracious thing. An accident happened and I *un-alived her* by accident."

You sat taking in all he just told you about. You noticed a tear escape his eye and roll down towards his mysterious mask. You put aside your bedside manner and went over to comfort him. You hugged him and held him tightly which took him by surprise.

He put his arms around your waist and you both stayed in a tight embrace for a bit. "My name's Kakashi by the way. What's yours."

You let go off him but he held your waist. "My name's y-y/n" you said starting to blush. At this point you forgot everything and focused on what was happening.

You both looked into each other's eyes. His we're filled with love and emotion and so we're yours. He stood up off the table and put his hands on your hips. "Is this ok?" He asked sweetly.

And you being the simp you are shook your head in a yes...(a/n - sorry hehe)

He lifted your chin and pulled down his mask. He then put your lips on his and lightly kissed you. You kissed back and soon the two of you had gotten in a heated a make out session.

He pull your hips against his and lifted you up and down, making your fronts rub up against each other. You gasped when he gave your ass a little squeeze before letting his hands roam and explore your body.

You then made sure the door was locked before continuing. He then bent you over the counter and started dry humping you from behind. A tiny moan fled from your throat at the sensation growing inside you.

"Y/n are you sure this is ok" he asked. You nodded your head with a small yes and he led you to the examination table and laid you down on your back.

"K-kashi" you moaned as his cool hands made their way under your shirt. "I can stop if you so wish" he said. You nodded your head in a no and let him continue.

He undid your bra under your shirt and gently took off your shirt along with his, laying them on the floor.

He kissed down your neck leaving love bites as he made his way to your cheast. He massaged your left breast while sucking and nipping on your right.

You couldn't find words so started moaning and breathing heavily. He then switched breasts and it make you spread your legs for him. He took advantage of the situation and started rubbing his clothes member against your covered entrance.

"Please kakashi..I want you." You begged. He obliged in the request and stripped you and him of the only remaining articles of clothing you had left.

He brought the tip of his member to your entrance and rubbed it before barely inserting the tip. You moaned at the pleasure and pain you felt at that moment. Once he had the tip in he slowly pushed himself inside you. You moaned even more and louder. It was half past 6 so you were sure everyone was gone home for the day.

He stopped when half his member was in and went to start kissing your neck before swiftly thrusting the rest inside you. You screamed his name and a tear ran from your eye.

"KAKASHI" You shouted before he deeply kissed your lips to take your mind off the pain. On e you felt comfortable you bucked your hips forward letting him know to move.

He pulled completely out before ramming back into you. You wrapped your legs around him allowing him to go deeper.

Eventually he hit a spot that made you see starts. He knew it so he kept hitting that same spot over and over before he felt you clench around him.

"Kakashi I'm about to cu-" you didn't finish your sentence before cumming all over his member. He looked down and asked for permission to finish inside of you.

It meant to potentially carry his child and that would mean alot of decisions but you felt a connection with him and therefore gave him permission to fill you up.

After a few grunts and sloppy thrusts, he came inside you. You felt the warmth of the liquid and moaned as you felt him pull out. 

The both of you put your clothes back on and left for your house to get cleaned up...only you couldn't walk so he carried you.

"Y/n I never mentioned im the hokage of the leaf village..."

You nodded and told him you had figured it out when they brought him in. "I'll even go back and live with you so we can raise our child." 

He set you down on your bed and climbed in next to you and kissed you.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Kakashi"

And with those words you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

After sometime you gave birth to Kakashi's son in the hokage tower and named him "kasihuki".

You and your family lived in the leaf village happily and joyfully -

The end

Hopefully you critters (I'm a critter 🤣)  enjoyed this and remember to leave a request if you want me to do something and I can be either lemon or fluff so you can decide and I have an akatsuki book that needs requests so you can leave some there to.

NOTE : I SUCK AT OC'S JUST A WARNING