Shisui lemon

As the night fell swiftly you ran through the woods. Your plan was all working out..now you just waited for him to fake his death.

Itachi was trying his best to convince him not to jump. This was your chance to make your way to the canyon and prepare to catch him.

You stood there silently and pretty soon Shisui let himself fall backwards. You ran and caught him and ducked into a cave before Itachi could look down.

"Good catch y/n." He said as a smirk made its way on his face. You continued to keep going and tried to ignore him.

"Oh what's wrong. You can drop the attitude I know you like me." He giggled

Still controlling yourself you kept a straight face and said nothing.

Shisui sighed loosing his patients and pushed you to the cave wall. "I know you can talk so would you at least say something." 

You didn't say a word and just looked him in the eyes, almost as if challenging him.

"Well I guess if you can't talk then I'll just make you make sounds."

You mentally screeched and just told yourself to not say a word or make not even the smallest sound.

He stuck his hands up your shirt and right away went to you breasts. He started feeling them through the fabric of your bra. You looked at him and nodded giving him consent to continue.

He pulled your shirt off and unclipped your bra. He didn't pay any mind to were he through your clothes, he just wanted them gone.

He started kissing his way from your collar bone down to your chest. He gently held and massaged one of your breasts before taking the other nipple in his mouth. You flinched as he bit and nipped at it lightly.

"Hmm still no noise or words." He laughed and smirked

He took the same nipple in his mouth and bit a little harder on it making you let out a loud moan.

He licked it before sucking hardly on it and nipping. You moaned again and couldn't stop.

"I like that sound, let's see what other ones you can make y/n"

You nodded your head and he switched nipples and started giving it the same attention as the other one. He eventually got bored and bent you over against the wall, striping your pants and underwear off in the process.

You then heard his zipper unzip and you knew what was coming. "Shisui...I'll carry your child,but please don't get me pregnant on purpose." You begged.

He obliged and spread your opening, trying to stretch you before his member could occupy you. You moaned as you felt yourself stretch at his hands.

Once he had prepared you he took the tip of his member and teased your entrance by rubbing against it and barely putting it in before taking it out to rub you.

You breathed heavily and then felt him take his member away from you. Before you could question him he shoved his member all the way inside of you, almost balls deep. You felt his balls slapping against you as he took no time thrusting into you.

You screamed at his size and began loudly moaning. He went as fast as he could and in no time you felt ready to cum.

He felt you walls tighten around him and he went faster. You moaned and yelled as you reached your climax. But before you could fully reach it you felt his warm seed being shot into your womb which made you cum instantly.

Making sure he finished completely he thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

"I bet you'll talk to me next time wont you." He smirked before kissing you.

You gave him a small yes and kissed him back before both of you escaping the village to live your lives together in harmony.

...........

Ok I hope y'all liked it, please leave requests and if it happens to be an akatsuki request then it will end up in my other book. Thanks sooooo much for reading!!!!!!!