Sai lemon

Sai ran down the streets of the leave village shouting your name.

"I'm up here damnit! Can you please be a bit quieter! If I mess up on this painting I'm blaming it on you!" You shouted and snarled.

Sai came through your window. "You call that a painting" he laughed. You glared at him and threw your whole paint pallet at his face. "Now indeed I do call that a painting" you laughed.

"If that got on my sketch book...you owe me BIG TIME!"

"Ok so why were you shouting my name so loudly in the street."

You began cleaning the pain off the floor and surrounding areas as you waited for a response. "Well I was wanting to draw something." He sighed. "So what does that have to do with me?"

"I want to draw you"

You paused your cleaning and looked at him. Drawing is one thing but being drawn is another. "I guess I'll let you but I don't see why you'd want to draw me."

"Uhhh because I'm an artist and you have an artistic vibe..." 'also cause your beautiful' he mumbled.

"What was that" you cocked your head and walked closer to him with a damp rag. He backed up but you snatched his sketch book from him and began to clean off his face. "Hm well guess the red stained your face a bit" you giggled at him.

He caught your arm and pulled you into him. "Well I'm about to stain yours to" he smirked. You didn't blush.

He immediately put his mouth over yours and pushed you to the bed. Now you were blushing.

He laid you down but left your legs hanging off the bed. He snuck his hand down to your paints and began to remove them. "I hope this is ok" he said as he looked in your eyes. You didn't say anything but just shook your head giving him the answer he was hoping for. He blindfolded you and slowly took off your clothes. He took his time gently touching you.

He crawled between your legs and began to lick from your neck to your clothed chest. You whined for him to take off your bra but he only went slower. He rubbed your nipples through the thin fabric. You felt yourself getting wet and attempted to close your legs.

Since he was between your legs you couldn't. "It's ok, I want you to be wet for me. And as soon as I'm done up here I'll go take care of that feeling between your legs." He then removed your bra and began to work on your breasts. You moaned as he sucked on your nipples and rubbed your breasts gently.

He kept rubbing them as he snaked his way between your legs and removed your underwear. "Someone sure is ready for me" he smirked as he rubbed your clit. You moaned louder as you felt as if you couldn't take it anymore. He saw you come close to your climax and stood you up out of bed.

"Bend over the bed and keep your legs spread wide for me." He demanded

You nodded and did as he said. He began to squeeze you butt before he pushed himself all the way inside of you. You screamed into the mattress as he wasted no time and began to pull out before grabbing your hips and slamming you into him.

You cried out in both pleasure and pain and he went on making you his. You had already came once but were quickly approaching your second climax.

He made sure you came again before asking a very important question. "Do you want me to pull out or no"

"I want you to finish in my mouth" you groaned loudly.

He pulled himself out of you and you sat on the bed as you knelt in front of him and began to suck on his member. He let out a small groan before releasing in your mouth.

You swallowed all of it and licked him clean.

"I think I need to come visit you more often" he smirked as he laid down. You put your clothes back on and laid down beside him. "I'd like it if you did" you smiled before passing out to sleep in his arms.