Tsunade lemon

This story was requested by- Tsuna-senju28
.
.
.
Shizune approached you at the restaurant you usually hang out at. You were just now enjoying a rather large cup of coffee to get you through the day. You didn't have a single mission to go on and not an ounce of trouble to clean up so you just sat there lazily... until Shizune found you.

"Y/n" she said softly. "Lady Tsunade sent me, She wants you for an important favor."

You rolled your eyes and got up from your stool. And paid for both your coffee and the cup. Afterwards you followed Shizune.

"What does she want with me?" You questioned.

"She never said a word to me, just to go get y/n for something both special and important."

You entered the tower with Shizune and approach the office doors. From the inside lady Tsunade yelled that Shizune wasn't allowed inside and to keep everyone else out, except for y/n.

You grabbed the door knob and entered the office...you jumped in surprise when you saw lady Tsunade on the couch wearing nothing.

It turned you on and you being to feel yourself lust for her. You had to hide your lust as you approached her. "You sent for me."

She sat up an handed you a strap as she laid back down. "Indeed I did want you. If you satisfie me then I'll give you a little break from these tough missions I've sent you on lately." She smirked.

In no time at all you had your pants off and the strap fastened around your waist. You came near her and crawled on top of her, spreading her legs wider and she moaned.

You planted kisses from her neck down to her breasts. At the same time you inserted into her entrance and began pleasing her breasts.

She moaned as you thrusted in and out at an even pace while sucking and licking her nipples. You felt her get tighter and you went faster to help her cum. She was nearly screaming so you put your mouth over hers and inserted your tongue. You dominated her easily and explored her mouth.

When you felt her cum you pulled completely out of her and cleaned her of with a warm rag. He red love bitten breasts and neck were easily covered by her clothes and some foundation.

She smirked at you and pulled you close, kissing you softly before spanking you seductively. "It's your turn next time." She smirked as she dismissed you. You blushed and through your cold coffee away as you excited the doors.

Shizune was found outside picking flowers when you saw her. "What was she up to" she laughed.

You nodded your head"she just wanted to tell me that I had earned some off time from missions."

Shizune congratulated you and handed you a flower. She then proceeded to go find a vase and probably carry out some chores.

You on the other hand went and got yourself some well deserved lunch.

- The end -

That was short I do apologise but I didn't know what to do...