Tobirama fluff

This was requested by - Problems10101
.
.
.

(The timeline is off I'm sorry y'all. But I had ideas)

"No I already said you can't go with me! Stop following me and return home." You brother raised his voice.

"But what if I want to make sacrifices to! Lord Jashin is important to me as well ya know." You huffed and crossed your arms.

Hidan may have been a jerk of a brother but you were just like him... except you weren't as sacrifice and ritual crazy as he was. He liked to see blood and offer his victims to his Lord, which isn't wrong to him but you didn't like seeing people's lives get wasted.

You still participated in serving lord Jashin but wouldn't use a human for sacrificial purposes.

"Oh yeah sis, well if so then go and bring me someone for a ritual. I'll let you come along if you can prove yourself." He smirked and laughed.

"You know I can't do that you bitch." You started to get angry.

"Well whatever but I'm leaving now so go whichever way you but don't come looking for me."

And then he left. You stood there silently and felt the wind on your sweaty skin. It made you shiver but not for long. You picked up your bag and began walking. Just as the sun began to set and night started to fall you thought you had seen a wall.

You jumped up on a tree branch and went up in the tree as far as you could with it still being safe. And just as you thought indeed it was a wall and you were approaching a gate.

When you had finally made it you approached the guards and ask for directions to the hokages headquarters. Because you hadn't been to the village or had any form of letter or existing relatives, a guard had to escort you to the hokage. He asked you several reasonable questions along the way to the tower.

He could see you weren't a threat but it was definitely a good idea to not bring up the topic of your brother. You mentioned your family but didn't over share any information, just told him what he wanted to hear.

Before long you reached the double doors and you both went in. The white haired man was looking out the window. He didn't turn to face you but started to laugh.

"I knew it would take you 5 minutes to get up here" he laughed. "But tell me,who is it you brought with you?"

"Lord Tobirama, this girl wishes to reside in our village."

The hokage then proceeded to turn around. What you thought was an old man turned out to be a rather young looking fellow. But his voice was somewhat deep for someone who looked younger.

He looked you up and down and began to laugh. "I know that headband. So your from Yugakure, village of hot water. Tell me, what is your name and what clan you are amongst." He stated.

"My name is y/n. You are aware of my village but I am not aware of my clan. I have a brother and I left my parents. I came across your village in search of a new place to stay, whether that my forever home or just passing through. I'm not to good with jutsu but I have an amazing tracking ability."

Tobirama dismissed the guard and proceeded to take a seat in his chair. "I see...well in that case we have some boarding houses if your just passing through, but if you plan to stay for awhile we have some temporary apartments that are funded by the village. I will give you a certain amount of money for food and then you must find a job and support yourself. Other than that your welcome to stay in my village." He smiled and held out his hand for you to shake.

You became nervous as he took hold of your hand and gave it a light squeeze as he shook it.

"Thank you very much...um Lord hokage sir" you laughed.

He looked at you and chuckled. "Formally I'm known as lord or hokage but because your new here you may call me Tobi or Tobirama. And here's some money for food, it should last you awhile."

You thanked him and left from the building to find somewhere to stay.

After walking for sometime,it being night,and asking around 10 people you finally found an empty but fully furnished apartment. You grew hungry but decided to go out in search of food in the morning.

-time skip- 6 months later.

'Not the damn heat again'  you raged as you got out of bed and worked with the heat setting in your house for the thousandth time that week. You sighed as you got dressed and made your way to the hokage tower at 11pm.

You began to pound on Tobirama's office doors as you saw his light was on. "God could you be quiet I'm trying to work in here. But you may come in."

You barged into the office and stood in front of his desk with the meanest and angriest look he had ever seen come across your face.

"Oh y/n? What are you doing here so late?" He asked as he continued to do his work.

"One if your little village funded apartments heat just cut out and I'm absolutely freezing. It's messed up who knows how many times and I'm wearing me out! I'm not ungrateful, I love that I have a place to stay but the heating sucks Tobirama."

He looked up at you and groaned as he stood up. "I'll come look at it but you owe me." He pointed at you as he fixed his warm jacket.

You both walked through the snow back to your place. He examined the heating unit but had no luck. "Well I hate to say this but I'm afraid it's going to completely need replacing. But the good news is that at least you have a fire pit in the living room. You do know how to work on, right?"

"My family had one but I never got close to it from the fear of being burned. So I've seen how it works but never actually worked with one."

Tobirama went out from your apartment and I to the hallway. "This is what we call a wood closet, its obvious why. You get some of these logs and take them and set them in the pit. Then using fire you burn it. I'll show you how."

You watched him and helped with carrying wood. "It's not going to heat the whole apartment so you may want to sleep in the living room."

You shook your head and brought out some pillows and blankets. You plopped down on the couch and watched the fire. You noticed Tobirama heading for the door.

"Hey wait a second. You need to stay and rest awhile. You just helped me out, surely I can give you some tea or something to eat."

He turned around and walked back to the couch. "Some tea would be lovely, thank you y/n."

You nodded and brought him some tea. You took a seat beside him and watched the fire. "He started to ramble on about something but you couldn't help but look at him. You spaced out as you began to reason with your thoughts.

You were immediately pulled from your thoughts as you felt a hand cup your jaw.

You blushed as you realized he was staring into your eyes. You looked at him and got locked on to his beautiful red eyes.

"Y/n I-" he started but got cut off when your faces seemed to gravitate towards each other.

You both tilted your heads and you felt his warm soft lips capture yours. You wrapped your hands around him and he did the same to deepen the kiss.

You both parted for air, cheeks both as red as Itachi's sharingan.

You smiled at him and wrapped yourself and him up in a blanket. You rested your head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep while he put his arms around you and he did the same.

The mcfricking end ~