Guy lemon

You finally finished your 10th lap around the village with your fellow 'youthful' jōnin. "I told you I'd win" you stuck your tongue out at him and slapped him on the back.

"It just means I'll have to train harder!" He smiled back. 'god that's annoying' you rolled your eyes

He then checked his watch "I say we have time for one more challenge" he smiled/smirked.

"What is it" you groaned as you followed him. He didn't say a word but just gestured for you to follow him to the forest.

It was a nice warmish day and it was kinda a good day for a walk. He stopped when you had both been walking for sometime.

"Now this challenge is who can last the lost." He smirked.

"Who can last the longest at what?" You tilted your head.

"Sex" he said plainly. "Last one to cum wins"

You hesitated but after all it might be fun. "Hm ok but how do you want to do it?

He didn't even wait to answer you he just pulled your pants down and laid you on the soft grass of the forest. He then pulled is green suit down just about his shaft. "Now my challenge before that is can you take it all inside you!"

You nodded your head. He then pulled his suit down the rest of the way and it sprang out fully erect. Your eyes widened and he caged you against the Earth.

He began to count to 3. You were begining to question your allowing this to happen but before you could think of much he had shoved himself all the way inside you.

You let out a loud moan as you adjusted to his size. "No remember if I cum first you win and you cum first I win."

You shook your head and he began to thrust in and out. You moaned louder until the pain finally went away. He then started to run your clit which wasn't fair and he knew it so he stopped.

You tried to hang on but you were quickly reaching your edge and so was he. You both ended up confessing that you couldn't make it and both came at the same time.

"Guess we shall never know who won that" you smirked at him. "We might when we go for round two" he smiled widely.

A/n- yes yes I'm aware of his actual size in the anime but I mean how unexciting lmao