! Technoblade x reader

TRIGGER WARNINGS:! Drugging,threatening,yandere c!technoblade.
Words:1100
________________________________
Y/N's pov:
I was wandering through the cold winter snow.
I had ran away from everyone I knew,even technoblade my boyfriend,we got into a huge fight and that same night I packed my stuff and left.i only left a small note on this desk,the thing we were arguing about was that he was so violent,and would murder innocent villagers.

The things he said that night hurt me deadly,
I thought about what happened as I was kicking the snow as I walked,I'm glad I was wearing a lot of layers,I had packed my bow and arrow just in case,a tent to sleep in,food and water,and my note book that held all my secrets and story's and some potions and my knitting set along with some yarn.

I had two layers of socks one pair of cotton ones and one I knitted myself,one cotton t-shirt,I wore a hand knitted wool sweater,all packed under my jacket,my pants were a jean type and some how kept me warm,I'm glad I know how to make more clothes,and I wore some thick black leather boots.

I didn't bother talking a horse with me,as I was scared of them and their dull eyes,I thought to myself as I looked up at the sunrise,this was about the time techno woke up to make coffee,luckily I started walking around 2 AM
So I was to far for him to easily track me down,I'm starting to get tired so I might aswell climb ontop of that tree and eat breakfast.

Technoblade's pov:

I had a huge argument with y/n last night and I don't know why they got so upset all of a sudden,as I slowly opened my eyes and felt around the bed for y/n all I could feel was an empty cold mattress,huh that's weird,I thought not to worried,I stood up ,put on my clothes and started walking down to stairs to make some coffee just intime for the sunrise.

The house felt empty and dull,normally it didn't,I heard the water boiling,I took it off the stove and poured it into my cup and added the coffee grinds,the house smelled off coffee and moist air,like usual,

                        4hours later

I still haven't seen y/n all day,that's weird,but I was about to go do work at my desk,sitting down I saw something on a note written on some old paper laying ontop of all my work,

"𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒
𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑,𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟,𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒 .
𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒,𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

I read my eyes widening as I realized she ran away,I felt tears forming in my eyes as I ran down the stairs and grabbed my cape sprinting to phils house,I burst through the door yelling,"PHIL,SHE IS GONE"I sobbed,for the first time in a long time,"what are you talking about mate?"phil said,as my shaking hand gave phil the note.

"What the fuck,no,no,no this can't be happening,we have to find her,she is like a daughter to me,this can't be happening "phil said as he grabbed his hat and grabbed my hand,"let's bring her home techno."he said in a stern tone.I nooded as I grabbed his hand and pulled my self up,

I got my horse and we began riding the way of my compass,what she didn't know was that I put and enchantment on her bow so I could track her down if I had too,as the voices grew louder and louder,
"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱,𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿,𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .
𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱,𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱,𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱,𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱,𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱,𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 .
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ,𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."they all said over and over again.

Y/N's pov:
It had been about 4 hours and I had climbed down from the tree after I ate and took a short nap,as I continued to walk became nervous of what would happen if technoblade would actually find me,he has always possessive,that was one of the reasons I left.

I shook my head,no no he couldn't find me there was no way,walking for so long became painful but I had to push through,I had to get away,I can't live in that hell hole any longer.it was to draining.but I was already far far way and I had been walking for hours.

I decided to put up camp in the snowy woods,it was peaceful and only sounds of birds could be heard.

Technoblade pov:

                             Time skip

I found her.
Finally,I saw all her stuff and a nice tent put up with a small fire,how cute,and how sad this had to come to an end,phil decided to head home,
I didn't give up,he was going to be mine.

I put out the fire,and cut open her tent with my sword,and saw her peacefully,how cute,I poured sleeping potions on her,now she for sure won't wake up,she is going to be mine forever now.

Time skip brought to you by we are almost at 1000 words🤍

I brought her down into my basement,changed her clothes into blue silk pjs,her s/c(skin color) is so soft I could touch it for hours,I love her.
The voices are quite now.

Y/N's pov:
I woke up tied up in a basement,I couldn't move from the soft mattress,it was surrounded by blankets and stuffies and pillows.
I struggled against the ropes,tied tightly around my wrist,

As I hear somebody open the door and I saw technoblade,no no no no no no please no no no not him please please I beg,"y/n,why would you run from me? I love you and you will love me back,and I swear if I have to I'll kill anyone,even phil if I so have too."he said in a tone of voice I only hear when he was almost taken by the butcher army.

"Please just let me go I don't want to be with you,just leave me alone!"i yelled.
"Darling i love you to much now go to sleep I'll bring you food and water soon."he said with a love sick smile.

________________________________