! Awesamdude x reader

TRIGGER WARNINGS:yandere c!awsamdude,
Breaking bones,threatening.
words:517
________________________________
3rd person POV :

It was day 149 of being kidnapped by awesamdude,y/n couldn't escape,she was helpless,stuck.nobody to help her.Sam had broken her legs making her only able to crawl.

They were still living on the premises of la'manburg,but people were to scared to confront Sam about it,he could kill them in a heartbeat,nobody wanted that to be a living example of his crazy power.

Y/N's POV:

Sam was standing above my laying body,we were just arguing about me wanting to leave,"there,if you want to leave so bad,here leave." He said in a stern voice,I crawled out as fast as I could.

"HELP ME, SAVE ME, PLEASE SAVE ME"I yelled,my voice broken as I was just yelling at Sam,he stood beside me,"you are gonna need to be a little louder then that sweetheart."he said,grinning he said"here I'll help poor you."
"Ahhh help poor poor y/n" he said sarcastically

"Don't you see it's no use?they all hate you,they don't care for you,not like I do anyway."he said ,as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist for support,putting my head closer to his chest,and pulling my weak arms over is neck,as he was humming to himself,
"Strumming my pain with his fingers,singing my whole life with his song,hmm hm hmm,killing me softly" it was 'killing me softly by -fugees,ms.lauryn hill'

It was his favorite song,I don't know why tho,I was in deep thought as he opened the door making me snap back,we were both soaked,due to it being a storm with heavy rain.

3rd person POV:

As the pair got into the house,Sam sat y/n on a chair and looked the door,his white t-shirt was almost see through at this point,his gray sweatpants were also wet,but not as bad as his shirt,you were wearing one of his black t-shirts and some shorts,both of the clothing pieces were big on you.

"Didn't get very far now did you?" He said looking at you grinning like he was about to kill your entire bloodline,"mhm" you said in a no,"use your words dear."he said,"no,no I didn't "y/n said in a voice of defeat,

Time skip because I can

They were both showered and in new clothes.
Getting into bed,Sam looked the bedroom door,and cuffed y/n to the bed,he then went to turn of the lights,"I- Sam?" Y/n said,"mhm ? What's wrong hun?" He answered back.
"I love you." Y/n said just as Sam hit the switch making the room go dark,"...I-" he stayed quiet.

"I did it?" Sam thought to himself as he started at the sealing hearing soft noises leaving his beloveds mouth.

________________________________
A/N :Make sure to listen to killing me softly! on basically any music platform!!

________________________________A/N :Make sure to listen to killing me softly! on basically any music platform!!