! Dsmp x reader

Trigger warnings ! De-realization , scary topics , mentions of things that never existed.
____________________

3RD POV :

"Y/N?! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU THIS IS NOT FUNNY." yelled wilbur, y/n would always pull stupid jokes,like hiding for hours,but now, nobody had seen the chaotic teenager anywhere,for six days.

"We have to give up they aren't here." Someone spoke up, it was sam, the dsmp members all had gotten tired of searching.yet some people still had hope.

"Yeah you guys are right,I'm tired." Yawned out the blonde short tempered teen,"fine tommy let's go home."

As many steps of all the other people where heard walking their way into the comforts of their own homes,they were all enemies waiting to stab each other for some cash or a priceless favor.

Yet they all got together as the only person who brought peace to them was missing.
It all confused them greatly as nobody knew how they just disappeared into thin air.

Well truth is that.

Y/n never existed in the first place.

It was all just imagining,that thanks to the heavy amounts of trauma from the wars and the hurts and the deaths,

Y/n was there're happy place.

NIKI's POV:

I was looking through the book of everyone on the server,looking back as everyone had a page about their personal info like their age and full name ect.

The last person registered was nobody.

The last page was blank.

No page included y/n.

I stared at it for a while,then I decided to tell people about it in the morning,everything was too much for me.

TIME SKIP
3RD POV :

"Well I asked you all to come to this meeting,discussing about y/n's case of being missing." Niki spoke in a monotone voice,the circles under her eyes were extremely visible due to her not being able to sleep.

They all sat in a hall almost like in a church,she was standing on top of a stadium.there was a screen projector. The showed all the pages of the members.

" as I was looking through 'The Book.'
I was looking though the page's," she said flipping the pictures on the screen," but then I realized something. As I came to the last page, it showed a blanke page."

She stopped to let everyone take in the information.

"Y/n never existed,they aren't real."

_____________________

Holy shit I haven't posted in years anyway lol I'm working on a  request and if you have some don't feel free to ask I'll do basically anything 🤭 also I changed the layout because I'm lazy