! Quackity x reader

TRIGGER WARNINGS:! Suicide,swearing,sad stuff
Words:329
________________________________
Y/N's POV:

I can't take this shit anymore,it's all to much.
I simply can't to anything,I'm worthless.
But tonight is the night,I'm going to finish the job everyone wanted done,I'm killing myself.

I took the blankets of my small form,due to not eating. All this mental shit is killing me, quite literally. I was quiet trying not to wake up the beauty sleeping soundly in the bed , my beloved quakity.

I found the note I wrote earlier.
Placing it on the night stand,and walked to the front door,the house was cold and empty,the sky reminded me of all the memories we had together,me and quakity,my amazing boyfriend.

The air was cold and like glass easily breakable.
Tears were forming in the brim of me eyes,this is going to be the last day I will ever be alive.

Quakity POV:

I woke up having to piss,I sat up from my comfy spot,I looked over to my left to see y/n gone,I thought nothing of it as I had to pee really bad.

I came back from the toilet and started looking around for y/n until I saw something on the nightstand,not knowing what it was I picked it up and folded it up so I could read what it said.

"Dear anyone who finds this note.

Hi,this is a note written by y/n l/n,if you have either found or received this well then I'm sorry to say that I'm most likely dead.
It's nothing personal I swear,I just can't take this shit anymore.

I have something for quakity that I would like to say,

Hi love,
I'm sorry you had to find out this way,but now you can be happy,I love you lots.

-y/n l/n.                                                                    "

I read with a horrified expression.

Fuck
Fuck.
Fuck.
FUCK.

________________________________