! Quackity x reader

This is a quackity x russian male reader🙀
And also lmfao sorry I've been gone for like three months I was just out of my dmsp phase for a bit.
___________________________________

- 3RD POV -

" no way! Cheating!You are cheating?!" Y/n's strong accent came out when we was upset, even if he tried his best to hide it.
Y/n and quackity were playing a board game together.
Like the good boyfriends they are, they were now 'discussing' who was cheating.

" No I'm not!!" Quackity yelled back.
Y/n only glared whit a downward smile on his face.
"лжец (liar)" Y/n murmured under his breath before getting up.
He only started quackity in the eyes, before huffing and turning around stomping into their shared bedroom.

After some time though,Quackity walked over tho his boyfriend who had fallen asleep. " come on,mi corazon (my sweetheart). We have to get you out of the clothes you've been wearing all day before you're allowed to go to sleep." Quackity spoke, pulling his half-asleep boyfriend into a stiting position.
" hmm.. нет, дай мне поспать (no let me sleep)"

Y/n was stiting on the edge of the bed, so he was about to lay down, until a strong and held his back upright." Noope, up with your arms." Qucakity instructed. Y/n did put his arms up, for his shirt to be taken of, but not long after it was replaced with a clean one. Then quackity pulled y/n up by his armpits. Making him stand.

Quackity pulled off his pants, in the process y/n lifted one leg at a time so he could get his foot through the holes. Not long after y/n sat down on the bed again.
His socks were pulled off, and all his dirty clothes were put in the laundry basket.

Quackity turned around to undress himself and putting on his pajamas. " I sleep now?" Y/n asked.
Looking tiredly at quackity's back.
"Mhm" quackity just mumbled in response.
Y/n rolled over to his side and slowly drifted asleep.
Yet just as he was about to fall asleep he felt himself being pulled into quackitys chest , hearing him breathe was relaxing to y/n.

So he only snuggled closer to him,finally falling asleep. " I love you, dork." Quackity said before falling asleep himself.