! Dream x reader

TRIGGER WARNINGS:! Exile,angst
Words:888
________________________________
Y/N's POV:

'I hated stupid la'manburg and it's stupid people that were ruling it,they are all idiots and ugh I hate them,the worst ones are tommy,and wilbur.those two idiots will get us killed'I thought to myself,walking in a forest that was not claimed by anyone so could do what I wanted.

We all know either dream,techno,or wilbur is gonna blow it all up,and then it's gonna be blamed on me only because I'm in some weird fucked up way related to the species called withers or whatever,don't know and don't care.

I just want people to leave me alone I don't need all their political bullshit,they are making themselves what they hate,aka some type of government,and that's like the opposite of the meaning of this war I mean honestly it's stupid.

I was in deep thought,until I heard footsteps behind me,it was dreams,I recognize everyone's footsteps for some reason idk ask the lazy author who wrote this,i pulled out my bow and arrow,and turned around to were the noise came from.

Dream's POV:

I saw y/n walking out off la'manburg,onto some unclaimed land,meaning that I could do anything to them without consideration or mercy,lucky for them I have a huge fucking crush on them.

Maybe this is the time where i can do what's best for them and bring them to my side,and I'll protect them,to bad la'manburg couldn't do that,those fools are literally a bunch of idiots.

As I walked up they snapped their head around,and I saw their bow and arrow ready to shoot me at any given moment,to bad they can't kill me,I'm basically a god.

"Whoa whoa calm down cute face,I just wanted to warn you about what is going to happen when you go back to la'manburg."i said calmly.

3rd person POV :

Y/n lowered their bow,"yeah and what's that 'mask face " y/n spoke mocking dreams nickname for them.

"I hate to be the one who tells you this but,all of la'manburg are planning on exiling you."dream says in a fake sad tone,"ohh sure as if they would ever do that" y/n said,even tho y/n said they hate la'manburg and it's members,they were lying,they love them all dearly.

"If you don't believe me let's go there right now."dream spoke in a cocky voice with a stupid grin plastered on his face.
"Fine let's go." Y/n said annoyed that they had to go back.

Time skip to la'manburg 🙀

They both entered la'manburg and started walking up to tubbo,"hey tubs." Y/n spoke as if they were expecting something,"y/n! Great I was just about to send tommy to look for you."he said with a grin on his face,and then y/n saw,quakity,tommy,tubbo,dream,and wilbur standing infront of them.

"What the hell is going on?"y/n said in a scared tone lacing her voice,"y/n,as president of la'manburg you have shown yourself untrustworthy,and I hate to do this but you,y/n l/n are here by exiled from la'manburg until we can trust you again." Tubbo,the person I thought was my best friend,I looked at everyone of them.

"Are you -" I said as I was soon cut off by wilbur."that means you are no longer aloud on the premise of la'manburg,people can come and visit you,but you are only allowed to stay on unclaimed land unless you join dreams team."
Wilbur said anger and disappointment dripping from his words.

"Fine! I didn't need your fake fucking pity then you ass holes were just going to abandon me ,like that's hasn't fucking happened before,but don't come fucking crying when your make shift government falls apart! I will build my own part,where I rule alone and if you try to stop me say goodbye to your god beloved parts of the smp."i said walking up to my hut.
Grabbing all my shit and paking it all taking my dog and a leash and closing the door.

3rd POV:

After y/n left the boys were stood not knowing what to say,tubbo looked hurt and mad,as they watched y/n walk out of la'manburg,

Time skip again 🙀

Y/n has been walking for god knows how long.
Their legs were tired,so they set up camp,little did they know that dream had been following them. When they finished setting up the camp.

Dream came into they're makeshift camp place . "Told you so." He said . "Zip it shit face."
Y/n snapped back,tears prickling they're eyes,
"Hey it's okay to cry,I'm not gonna judge you."
Dream spoke in a soft tone as he sat down next to y/n,they broke down crying,hiding they're face in their hands, they hated to cry infront of people. Dream pulled them close to his chest," shhh, shhhh it's okay,your okay I'm here " he whispers into they're ear,y/n curled up in his lap.

A blanket dragged over them,as they were watching the sun go down.
________________________________