! Quackity x reader prt,2

Y'all this is an apology chapter because I've started feeling bad for y'all.🙏🤷🏻 so part 2 it is.
It's short too because I'm so tired I think I'm actually gonna pass(away) out
___________________

3RD POV -

Quackity quickly realized where Y/n could have possibly went, the pin tower.
He rushed out the door of their shared home in las nevadas , not caring for shoes. His yellow wings flared up and tears streaming down his face.

He reached the tower and climbed up the stairs so fast, he thought he was gonna trip and die himself.
Until he finally reached the top and seeing the life you created together flash before his eyes.

FLASHBACK(S?)

' walking around manburg, holding quackitys hand. Comforting him as he was dealing with the stress of the new election.'

'  crying in each other arms over stupid things, things that didn't even matter.. you both just needed out.'

' building your house in las nevadas together."

END OF FLASHBACKS

You were only stood on the edge quietly looking down, " why? Why do I have these feelings and thoughts?! And don't want to have them anymore! I want the be happy... with you quackity." You turned to him,tears falling free like a river.
" oh mi amor." Was the only thing he could say, before he opened his arms waiting for you.

Y/n ran to him, holding him close made Y/n realize they would fight their own battles all over again, for him. As no words we're spoke, only the starts and the moon looking over them.
" let's get you back home, hm?" He said looking down at y/n, who was slowly removing their face from his neck. Nodding quietly they started walking home.

Y/N finally felt home again.