the old you

"Fucking fancy lodges, fancy restaurant and fancy fucking sun." 

"Could you stop complaining for once," Harry groans, opening the door. 

He's so done with Louis' moods. He ruins everyone's mood around him too, well mostly Harry's because he's a decent human towards the others. Even in a mood. 

"Fuck you," Louis stomps inside of their lodge while Harry keeps the door open. 

Harry smiles sarcastically while closing the door, "You're welcome."

Louis winces while taking off his shirt. 

"Fucking weak," Harry scoffs while averting his eyes, not wanting to see Louis' torso again. 

It bugged him all day already. 

"Excuse me?" 

"You're still sunburnt after you've put on sunscreen like 50 times," Harry rolls his eyes, even though he knows it's nowhere near Louis' fault. He likes to annoy him.

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm not used to the fucking South-France kind of sun, asshole," Louis snaps, and winces when he moves his arm feeling the burnt skin stretch. 

Harry scoffs again, just because he can. 

"I hope you choke next time you scoff." 

"You really do, hm?" 

"Yes, I do in fact. I could not care less."

Harry's face falters at that, he doesn't know how to react so he does the most mature thing he could think of. 

He pokes Louis' burnt arm. 

Louis screeches out a very unmanly scream, following Harry who's running away from him, laughing.  

"You are a fucking dick! I'm fucking burnt asshole!" 

Harry keeps running around, having a head start since Louis' very burnt everywhere. 

"I know, that's why I did it," Harry smirks.  

"It hurts!" Louis yells frustratedly. 

You hurt me first, Harry thinks but doesn't say. 

Louis takes the aftersun and walks towards the door. 

"Where you going?" 

"To Lottie and Gemma to see if there's a normal human being with no sadistic tendencies who will help me." 

Harry sighs seeing that Louis is actually hurt, "I'll help you." 

"No, you won't. You'll just hurt me again," Louis snaps, grabbing his phone and packet of cigarettes. 

"Lou-"

It's too late, he's out of the lodge. 

He feels bad, for hurting him. He really does. It was a low blow but he desperately needed to hurt Louis in some way. 

It wasn't even that bad, he poked his arm. Yet the guilt nags him into pulling his own hair in frustration. 

~

"Lewis, what are you doing here?" Gemma asks. 

Louis rolls his eyes at her playfulness, "I'm burnt, could one of you put some after sun on me?" 

"It's that bad?" Lottie asks from behind them. 

Louis nods, "I don't know how it happened but it hurts a lot." 

"Why didn't you ask Harold?" 

"He's in a.. mood?" 

"Harry? He's almost never in a mood, I wonder what the fuck crawled up his ass this vacation," Gemma sighs, "He's been an asshole ever since you guys arrived."