you did that?

Tuesday, 9th of July

Louis wakes up in the bed, alone. 

He sighs when he remembers every single little thing that happened the day before. 

What a fucking mess. He's a mess. The worst part is, he dragged Harry into this mess unknowingly. 

He groans and rolls over. Maybe or maybe not sniffing Harry's pillow in the process. 

He takes 10 long minutes to get up but when he does he's kinda relieved when he doesn't see Harry anywhere. 

He's afraid he couldn't take the confrontation right now. 

Once in the kitchen a wave of freshly baked pancakes hits his nose, almost making his knees weak. That's how good it smells. 

There's a post it on the microwave too. 

"Goodmorning, 

Went for my run but I made breakfast in case you wake up before I'm back.

Put it in for a minute and don't burn yourself :)

H"

Louis smiles like an idiot at that small note. Harry makes him smile like an idiot, and he does not deserve this. 

He sighs happily and turns it on for a minute like the younger lad instructed. Looking down he sees a jar of Nutella ready to be spread onto them. 

Harry knows him inside and out. Even after all these years. Or Louis barely changed..

He gets the pancakes out and Harry knew him again, he burns his finger. 

"I told you not to burn yourself," someone chuckles from behind him. 

Louis turns around with his pinky in between his lips. He has to double take because what the fuck. 

Harry runs without a shirt. 

Let me explain to you what Louis is seeing right now. 

Harry's hair is in a bun but his baby hairs are sticking to his forehead, his torso is glistening in sweat and his shorts are almost fucking booty shorts. 

"I-"

"Put it under some water, c'mon," Harry pulls him to the sink and puts his pinky under the stream. 

"How are you not hungover?" 

"I drank tons of water," Harry shrugs. 

"You're a superhuman," Louis scoffs. 

Harry chuckles and looks a bit closer at his hand, "Should be okay, if it's still hurting later on I'll give you some ointment." 

"Thanks.. for the breakfast too."

"No worries, love to cook," Harry tells him, "I'm going to hit the shower real quick, mom told me we should meet them at 10."

Louis looks at his watch, "That's in like 20 minutes!"

"I know, eat and get dressed!" Harry yells back.