i am a stalker, aren't i?

"Lou?" 

Nothing. 

"Louis," Harry whines. 

"Hmm?" 

Harry whines again, pushing him slightly, "Louu." 

A confused look covers Louis' face even though his eyes' are still closed, "H?" 

"It hurts," Harry mutters softly, trying to fan his face a bit because he feels like the room is burning. 

Louis opens his eyes faster than ever, "Your ankle?" 

Harry hums and pushes off the duvet, "I feel hot and I can't move my body in any way." 

Maybe he's overreacting but in his offense, even the smallest movement hurts. 

Louis frowns and turns on the bed side light, "Shit, love. It's more swollen than it was before." 

"I'll get you some painkillers, wait here."

Harry scoffs, "Where could I go? I'm crippled." 

Louis wants to snort because he's dramatic but also he's right. Where would he go. He presses a small kiss on his sweaty forehead and jumps out of bed. 

He gets water and pills and rushes back. 

"Here, love. Can you sit up a bit?" 

Harry does and swallows the pills while Louis pushes back his wild curls. 

"Do you have a hair-tie somewhere?" Louis asks, voice still soft. 

Harry hands him one from his and Louis ties his hair together as if he's done it a million times before. 

"How do you do it so easily?" Harry asks, laying back down. 

Louis takes place next to him and snorts, "I've had my long hair, remember?" 

Harry nods, "Why didn't you cut it, after you know.." 

"I kept my promise.. although I broke many others."

He promised to let it grow out with Harry because the latter was afraid of judgement. 

It's silent for a little while. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Stop apologizing." 

"Never." 

Harry sighs, and kisses Louis' cheek because that's as far as he can reach. 

"I won't stop telling you until you believe you're a good person again." 

"H.."

"Shh, tell me something nice to forget the pain, please." 

Louis sighs and pulls Harry closer, taking his hand in his'.

"I-uhm I stalked your instagram all those years." 

Harry barks out a laugh, "What?" 

Louis turns a bit red but he knows he owes Harry a lot of embarrassing stories to make up for the time he fucked up, "I had a fake profile about traveling or whatever to see your stories and posts." 

"Are you for real?" 

"You were private!" 

Harry giggles, "Why would you want to see my account so badly. And what's the name of your fake account?" 

"I was madly in love with you and scared to death one of those days a boy would end up on your story." 

He's so not telling him his fake name.