you're nothing less than fucking perfect

"All done, it looks okay.." Harry says. 

Louis turns to look in the mirror, and nods, "If I wouldn't know it was there, I wouldn't see a thing. Thanks." 

"You're very welcome, watch out with touching your face, though."

Louis sighs, "I hate having things on my face." 

"What about my lips." 

"I love having things on my face," Louis smiles while Harry kisses his nose, cheek and lips. 

"All better, c'mon now, we have to leave," Harry pulls Louis from the bathroom counter. 

Before Harry can leave Louis turns him around by his wrist and presses his lips to his. 

"Sorry, we can't do this once we're in the car for 4 hours," Louis smiles, lazily. 

"I guess we can't," Harry mumbles while locking his lips with Louis' again.

"Is Gemma driving?" 

Harry hums, "She's a bit more of a morning person than you are." 

"I won't argue with that," Louis shrugs and lifts his hands to wipe his eyes. 

Harry stops him, "Watch out, love." 

Louis groans and does it very carefully, Harry knows Louis won't be able to not smudge the concealer so he packs it where he can find it quickly. 

"Okay, ready to pretend?" Harry asks. 

"No," Louis frowns, "How are you this awake?" 

Harry shrugs, "I'm used to running at this time." 

"It's fucking 6!" 

"It's motivating," Harry scoffs, emphasizing the word. 

"Motivating, my ass," Louis mocks him. 

"You ass is motivating, indeed." 

Louis gasps and covers his bum while walking away while Harry smirks. 

And if Harry kisses him again by the door, right before opening it, no one has to know.  

Louis puts his hood over his head, hoping the bruise will be well hidden. They walk over to the cars where Harry's parents and their sisters are already standing.  

"Hi, loves. Did you guys rest well yesterday?" 

Louis smiles at Anne and nods while Harry tells her they've watched some movies and hung out by the pool. 

Harry's smile disappears in a fraction of a second when Louis' mum and Mark join the group. 

Louis doesn't even dare to look at him but Harry does all the glaring for both of them. It seems that he's getting uncomfortable, which is exactly what Harry hoped would happen. 

Harry is overall sweet and kind to everyone but when he's mad, he can be scary. 

"Gem and H, do you want to drive with us or with Louis and Lottie?" 

"We'll drive on our own," Gemma tells her stepdad, "I'm well rested." 

"Well, be safe. We'll see you in Spain," Anne smiles and kisses both her kids' cheeks. 

"Who's joining me in the front?" Gemma asks. 

"I'm sleeping in the back," Louis says, hoping Harry will sit with him. 

"I'm going to listen to a podcast, so you can sit with Gemma if that's okay with you, Lottie?" 

Lottie nods, "Of course."