do mine, i'll do yours?

Monday, 3rd of July

"Louis, Haz! We're going to the beach! " Gemma yells while walking into their cabin. 

She notices Harry's long face and a few of his clothes sprawled out on the floor. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Uh- nothing, I'm just taking the couch so it isn't awkward," Harry shrugs, forcing out a smile to make it believable. 

Gemma frowns, "Why? He's not homophobic, is he?" 

"No, Gems- I- I just told him he could take the bed, we don't even know each other," Harry tries to convince her, he's not in the mood to open up about anything right now. 

"Hmm, I don't know Lottie and we're sharing." 

"Yeah, well good for you," Harry shrugs. 

"What's with the attitude? Are you sure you're fine-"

"Harry, where's the- Oh hey," Louis smiles and changes his tone immediately. 

"Hi, Louis," Gemma narrows her eyes just a bit, "We're planning on leaving for the beach, I was coming to get you guys." 

"Alright," Louis smiles kindly and looks down to his outfit, "I'm going to change for a minute, I'll be right back." 

Gemma turns to Harry, "He seems alright, maybe even gay himself?"

"Gemma!" Harry utters, surprised at her bluntness. 

"What? He seems kind of- you know," she moves her wrist in a suggestive way.

"No, I don't know. And stop that!" 

"You do know , you're gay yourself." 

Harry closes his eyes, frustration and some weird kind of feeling spreading through his body. He ignores this all too familiar feeling. 

"It doesn't matter, he's straight." 

"How do you know?" 

"He had a girlfriend last year." 

"Ah, that clears up everything, sexuality isn't dynamic at all of course. Once you kiss a girl you're cursed to be straight your whole life," Gemma nods knowingly. 

Harry rolls his eyes at her sarcasm, "You two actually are kind of alike now that I think of it."

"Thought you didn't know him?" 

"H-He's loud. Everyone knows who he is and how he is." 

"I'm not loud, Harold. You're just awfully quiet," Louis interrupts them, having no shame whatsoever. 

Harry snorts, "Sure." 

"He does have a point, Harold." 

"Could you stop saying that, it's not even my name," Harry grunts.

"Louis started it," Gemma raises her hands. 

"I did, proudly. Will never stop," Louis smirks, loving that he can annoy Harry this fast. 

Harry glares, anxious feelings all gone. Louis is an ass, Harry shouldn't feel nervous for an ass. 

"You're sure you don't know each other?" 

"We don't," Harry snarls, walking out of the door while putting on his sunglasses that were set in his curls. 

If Louis has to swallow thickly at the sight of Harry angry with sunglasses no one will ever know. 

Gemma narrows her eyes yet again at him. 

"I kinda like you, you're bold. Don't bully him too much though, he's been through a rough time the last few years," Gemma tells him.