he's a lightweight

Monday, 8th of July 

Harry avoided him again since their last fall out and Louis accepted that. He had every right to do that and it was for the better. Harry should be treated better than Louis ever did. 

He thought about what Gemma said, a lot. 

Should he tell Harry how he feels? It would be selfish, right? 

After all these years of breaking his heart, suddenly telling him he loved him all along.

It would be confusing as hell, for no reason. He didn't want Harry to go through another kind of emotional rollercoaster because of him. 

He did promise to start treating Harry way better than he had been doing. He doesn't want Harry to feel bad ever again, not on his account. 

They were going on a city trip to Bordeaux again today. Not a normal city trip though, they were going wine tasting now. 

Gemma went out of her way to get them a rosé tasting instead of wine with their parents. Partly because she loves rosé but mainly because she wants to get Louis away from his dad. 

Louis smiles thankfully when she tells them in the car, only using the first reason. Louis knows better though. 

"Since you like rosé so much, I'll drive back home tonight," Louis suggests, they're the only ones with a license and he's not in the mood for drinking. 

"Thank the lord you were born, Lewis." 

"I believe many despise him for that," Louis chuckles. 

Gemma chuckles with him while both Lottie and Harry roll their eyes in the back seat before getting into their own conversation. 

Their tasting is at 8pm while their parents have theirs now so they'll spend the day on their own, shopping in Bordeaux, having dinner and going to the tasting. 

The shopping really consisted out of Louis walking after the three others while they found things for themselves, he wasn't really that interested in spending his money on things since he's kinda saving up for a place in Manchester. 

"Lou, look, you'd look great in one of these," Gemma tells him, pointing out a white button up shirt. It's a soft and thin fabric, perfect for all these hot days. 

Maybe he should spend some money today. 

"I'll try it on before I decide," Louis hums. 

Harry points out a light blue one with thin white lines, "You should try this one too." 

Louis almost chokes on his spit when Harry actually interacts with him so he stumbles out, "Oh- Okay, yeah, I will." 

It looks so damn posh but just because Harry pointed it out he will try it on and he will probably buy it too. 

Gemma snorts once they're at the fitting rooms, "You're such a loser, you almost came into your pants just because he pointed out a shirt." 

"Shut up," Louis scoffs, "I did not." 

"Just put on the shirts, or don't. I already know you're buying the one H pointed out."

Louis wants to talk back but he knows she's right so he just fits them both without a word. 

Turns out, both Styles' have a feeling for style. How ironic.

"How much are they, I quite like them both," Louis mutters. 

Gemma goes to ask the lady and comes back with a smile on her face, "She saw you putting it on and she liked what she saw so instead of 40 for both it's now 30 euros."