i was supposed to be your first kiss

"I'm not ready for tomorrow," Louis admits to Harry who's making them smoothies for lunch. 

They're traveling about 4 hours to stay in Spain for a few days, Louis doesn't even remember the name of the place. He's sure it's fancy since Harry's parents planned it. 

Harry purses his lips, "I'll make sure we're sharing a car and we'll tell our parents we want to explore San Sebastian ourselves." 

Louis hums, he knew it was something fancy, "Have you been there before?" 

"Yeah, when we were like 10 or something, the only thing I remember is that I fell off a rock and scraped my knee." 

Louis snickers, "Always been a bit clumsy, hm?" 

"I've been told," Harry smiles while putting everything in a blender. 

"What the fuck are the green things, Harold?" 

"Spinach, you won't taste it." 

Louis gives him a very pointed look but Harry shrugs and starts blending the smoothie. 

Turns out Louis really didn't taste the spinach and he really liked it. They go in the pool when they finished it, cause screw the not swimming after eating rule. 

Louis tried to floor Harry again, but unlike last time Harry went under since Louis took him by surprise. 

He gasps once he's above and takes immediate revenge, "You little shit!" 

He lunges at him while Louis is snickering, let's say the snickering doesn't take long. 

 It takes a while before they call it quits but when they do Louis hangs onto Harry like a baby koala, since he's that strong anyways. 

The latter brings him over to the build in seat and sets him down staying in between him legs. Not that he has much of a choice with Louis' legs clinging tightly around him. 

"I'm going to go steal some concealer from Gems later to cover up your bruise for tomorrow," Harry tells him while tracing it softly with his finger. 

"That bad?" 

Harry looks at Louis and sees the hurt in his eyes which makes his insides turn and gives him the urge to kill Mark. 

"It's noticeable, you don't want anyone to know, right?" 

Louis nods and looks away, "They can't know." 

Harry pulls him closer and kisses his head, "Than they won't." 

And this is the reason Louis feels so fucking calm around Harry, he makes him feel safe, heard and even protected. 

He forgot how that felt since he hadn't in the last 3 years.

"Thank you," Louis whispers before pressing a kiss to his lips. 

Harry grins into the kiss making Louis retrieve to catch a glimpse of his two dimples. 

"Do that again?" Harry asks, not opening his eyes even for a second. 

And who the fuck is Louis to deny Harry from something so small. Something he craves himself. 

Harry sighs happily into the kiss, tangling his fingers in Louis' wet hair. It's slow but needed, their tongues are slowly getting used to each other, finding the perfect movements. 

Louis pulls back when it gets heated, for him at least, "H, I-"

"What's wrong?" 

Louis blushes but he's sure it's unnoticeable since his skin is very tanned and has been permanently red from the overexposure to the sun.