{18} College Day 1✔

Alexis POV

I wasn't able to use the tablet thing but, i made it to the front steps of the tower. Where Natasha and Clint are inside a black SVU. I make my way inside the van and sit in the back seat. "Hold up, Alexis. aren't you sick?" Clint asked turning his body to look into the backseat. "I'm not sick enough for a mission." he sends natasha a look, she turns on the truck and we start driving. "Yeah, Alex weren't you the one telling steve that we should take a break. " I finally managed to turn on the tablet and the holographic screen pops up, and i roll my eyes at natasha's statement. "I only said that to steve, to get out of training. I have read to many fan fics to know that they will be a pain the ass." i say as i read the mission. "But you're sick." Clint says a little bit concerned. "Clint, I am well enough to do some action, so stop with you father's instincts. I already have a person trying to baby me."  They look at each other and stayed quiet. 

"What?" I asked, after i noticed their look.

"Oh nothing." Natasha says with a smirk, clint tries to not smile. "Kid are trying to rebel tony." I shake my head and scoffed and stopped reading. "I don't rebel, Barton. I'm the best god damn kid a person can have. I'm smart. i have good manners and I can be mature enough to take care of myself when i get sick." I continued reading. "Tony is just being too clingy and overprotective." natasha lets out a small chuckle but was stopped when her cell phone started ringing. she pressed a button on the steering wheel. 

"Hello agents, i'm sure you know your missions." Director fury says immediately. "Yes sir, Alexis is reading his."

"Agent Mena, do you have any questions?" 

"yeah actually. why is my mission only to help disguise these two, when i can be a better candidate to make the target trust me? I can make myself look 19." "because i'm the boss and tony just called me and told me you're sick." I scoffed, "Fury the only thing you need to know about is that tony he can be a pain my a-" "I wouldn't finish that sentence, kid." Tony's voice comes through the speakers. "Tony you are a pain in my ass, along with all of y'all. Just let me prove that i can do this mission, it's not like its a big mission." the van is silent, until fury speaks up. "Fine. Agents Romanoff and Barton will be your backups, Mena you're going in solo and get those files." Fury hangs up but tony is still on the line. "And come back in one piece or you're grounded for a month." The speakers go silent. 

"Now how did you get your first mission, a solo mission? Fury never does that." I shrugged at clint's question. "I'm just that persuasive." 

                                                                                   TIME SKIP

During our drive to Columbia University we discussed plans and strategies. It's a simple plan, go to a lesson and gain the trust of the target and get invited to her sorority party, sneak into one of the member's rooms and take and delete some files and leave. All while making sure no one figures me out. Clint and natasha will pretend to be part of the staff and my parents, who so happen to work for the staff, just in case. Apparently this mission would last a day or two, I have a bet with clint that I can finish it in 24 hours.

Before i left the van I asked natasha to do two dutch braids, while i figure out what im going to wear. im sad to see this cool outfit go but i must wear 2012 fashion. This is going to suck. I snapped my fingers and my cool mission suit turned into a white T-shirt with a red and black flannel, black leggings and blue jeans short- shorts and to top it all off some black Converse high tops. I snapped Clint and Natasha's clothes into some basic business casual clothing.

"Hold up kid

"Hold up kid." Natasha says as I was about to open the door.
"What?"

"You're supposed to be our kid, you look nothing like us." I look at them them and then in the mirror. I snapped again and my hair went from black, above the shoulder length to dark red hair with blue tips

We step out of the van, I summon some round sunglasses and sigh, "this is going to suck." I say as we stare at all of the teens and young adults with their parents. Most seem to be crying or stressing out over the first day of moving in and summer classes. "Yeah, kid. I'm so going to win this bet."

"We'll see about that." I say as I grab an empty cart and unload all the simple college dorm room necessities. "What's your plan, exactly Alex? " national asks as she watches the people around us closely. 

I smirked, already with a plan, in my head.  "do i get a roommate?" 

"yep, here is her file. we had to do a background check. She's clean." Natasha hands me the file. 

"Well, after this party, there is going to be something." Clint closes the trunk, "what does that mean?" 

"Don't worry about it i have it all under control." I garb the cart of dorm room stuff and push it towards the dorm building.

Written on: July 12, 2022

I hope yall like this one, sorry about the cliff hanger but ill make the next chapter longer. and sorry about last chapter, I think i accidentally  unpublished. I published it agian when i noticed.