[21] The Party✔️

Turned out Natasha had packed a dress for me already and DJ has a outfit that can be acceptable for sorority girls standards.  We spent a couple of hours doing our hair and makeup, as I stare at myself in the mirror I feel a bit wrong, I don't feel very feminine. And it doesn't help that I feel like I'm going throw up everything I ate for the day, mostly because of the getting-pulled-through-portals-and-then-going-asgard-then-go-through-the-bifrost sickness but a little bit because I really don't like I feeling of the dress. It also doesn't help that I feel a bit anxious about the party and the mission.

To sum it all up I am mess right now.

Suddenly a hand is waved in front of my face. "Meg? Meg, are you okay? Me-" I grab her wrist, "yeah, I'm good. I was just... making sure everything was perfect. I really want to impress the girls." She smiles at me, "well if they aren't impressed and don't want to be your friend... you still have me." I smile brightly, "of course, I will."

To bad you won't see me again after I complete this mission, you seem like a nice person.

"Now come on, we have a party to go to." She laughs and we walk side be side to the party. She spends the time talking about her family and how she really wants to be a lawyer.

When we get to the sorority house door we are met with a tall blonde girl who smiles as soon as she sees me, but frowns a bit when she sees DJ and her outfit.

I guess the outfit wasn't acceptable enough. Fuck them anyways, just get the mission done and leave.

I grab a drink from the table and just as I was about to take a sip DJ stops me. "We're 18 Meg." I give her a look, "DJ I'm at a party, I'm going to drink. If you don't want to drink that is fine, I won't judge you. I don't drink often, only on occasions. Go make some friends I'm going to look for the bathroom and maybe talk up to the president of the thing." She frowns a bit but then smiles. "Sure, umm I saw girl who was reading the textbook I need." I smile and she walks away. And now I feel like a duck.

"Wow kiddo that was harsh." I hear behind me. I turn around and see clint drinking from a solo cup. "I know, I felt a bit bad." I take a drink from my cup but clint snatches it away from me. "Dude!" He gives me the dad look. "Don't dude me, kiddo. You're still sick and a minor." I glare at him, "im not that sick, even if i was it will pass." I grab a can of soda and open it, "cheers old man, I have shit to do. You take care of down here." He gives me a look, "first of all, I'm not that old and two between the three of us Natasha is in charge. So don't be giving me orders." I shrug and take a sip of my drink and he hands me a earpiece. "Contact us if you need help, nat is just outside." I nod and put on and  follow a couple upstairs.

I go into a supply closet and change back to my normal self and snap my clothes to an all black outfit. Luckily the hallways were dimmed for aesthetic of the party. I poke my head out of the closet and it's just a bunch of teens drunk out of the minds, passed out or dry humping each other.

I checked a couple bedrooms and walked into 4 couples having sex in 4 of the rooms. "Don't people know how to lock doors." I mumbled to myself as I close the door to the room with the fourth couple in it. I make my way to the last room and I sigh. "Its always the last one, what type of main character shit is this bullshit. And it can't be the first one too because that would make me a Mary sue. I would have been happy if it was the third room and had to ignore the moaning and groaning." A drunk girl who is sitting on the floor looks up at me. "What are you on? Can I have some?" I smile, "im only high on life dude." And I make a peace simple with my hands. She looks at me and laughs, "daugggggg, I need to know your dealer." I chuckle and as she slowly falls asleep. I open the door and find a perfectly organized room. On a disk is a laptop and a lamp perfectly aimed at it. I close the door behind me cautiously.

"Now this is a trap, its always a trap." I was going to walk back out but then I hear a voice from the shadows. "Your right mena it is a trap." I stop and turn back around as I recognize the voice.

"You have to be fucking kidding me."

A/U hey yall.... it's been a while. Now I know what your thinking, "this dumb ass bitch doesn't have a schedule and dropped out of the face of the earth." Yeah I get it I'm an asshole, really I have no excuse. I turned 21 nothing much has been happening really. Reading a lot of merlin Fanfiction, watching merlin, making tiktoks on merlin fanfics and read a bit of marvel fics. (Send me some ao3 Marvel fic recs.plz I want to get back to the marvel fics and get inspired again.) I'm going to start the next chapter after finishing this note so don't worry the next chapter will be out soon.

September 5,2023