{5} Battle of New York pt.2✔

Samantha's POV

Clint, Natasha and I are fighting warriors up close. Clint trips one with his bow. He pulls an arrow and stabs it.Natasha is using her Widow's Bite on a warrior as she sits on his neck. I make a sword appear on my hand, my magic fuses with sword. "Where in the fuck did that come from?" clint says surprised "Powers. Clint. powers. Besides what Gen-Z teenager doesn't have a fucking sword." i smirk and fly up and decapitate the warrior that was running at me. Natasha picks up a Chitauri weapon and is using it to fight off the warriors. One warrior tries to slice her head off and she slides, dodging it. She jumps to her feet and hit sit in the head with the sharp part of the weapon. Barton knocks over another warrior. He grabs an arrow and shoots behind himself, killing another warrior. He marches over to another Chitauri and battles him. Meanwhile Natasha is taking on three warriors by herself. She shoots one, then spins around and stabs one in the neck. Barton is tackled to the cement by a warrior. He groans and stabs one with a arrow, then throws the warrior to the ground. Out of nowhere, another Chitauri attacks him and kicks him onto the trunk of a cab. I help Clint by using my whisps to help him up.

Natasha stabs a warrior with the Chitauri weapon. She hits the other over the head. She spins to her knees, aims in one direction, and fires. Another Chitauri charges, she spins the weapon in that direction and fires. She continuously fires as Barton fights more aliens in the background. "Yesss!!! We stan a bad bitch of a queen!" "what does that even mean?" natasha asks. "you'll understand in a couple of years. Barton's head is slammed into the roof of a car. He is then thrown to the ground by a warrior. He's tired, but he continues to fight. send a whisp of magic at clint that goes around his head and heals him. He nods a thank you, "Is anyone badly hurt?" a echo of no's go through the earpiece.

Natasha takes on two more Chitauri. They back her onto a taxi cab. They hit after her but she moves her head out of the way. She gets her footing, and tries to hit them with the weapon but a warrior grabs it and throws her feet into the air. She lands on the car and screams in pain, breathing heavily. "I got you girl." i send a whisp that heals her.

Barton shoots more warriors around them, they are becoming overwhelmed but they keep on. Natasha regains her strength,runs to the aid of Barton by firing at Chitauri as he slides and shoots at Chitauri. Natasha and Barton are becoming surrounded by Chitauri and Cap rejoins them -- hitting Chitauri out the way. Thor drops down from the tower and kills Chitauri with a bolt of lightening. I clear the rest that surrounded us with a large ball of power.

"What's the story upstairs?" "The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." "Thor is right, we gotta deal with these guys." tony says through the comms. "How do we do this?" Natasha asks looking at me but steve answers first, "As a team." I smirk, "I have unfinished business with Loki." "We all do thor." "Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us to-"

He stops, seeing Banner arrive on a motorbike. Cap and the others walk over and Banner dismounts, surveying the damage. i send a healing spell at him just in case, he nods a thanks. "So, this all seems horrible." "Nah shit, sherlock." i smirk at my pun. "I've seen worse." "sorry." "No, we could- use a little worse." "Stark, we got him." steve says through the earpiece. "Banner?" "Nah the X-Men" i say sarcastically. "Who are the X-Men?" "ill tell yall in when the time is right."

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony flies around a corner and towards the group,followed closely by the Leviathan. "I don't see how that's a party." "everyday is a party when your tony stark." "Thanks kid." Tony draws the creature low and it skims the road.Banner turns an begins to walk away, towards the Leviathan. "Doctor Banner, now might be a really good time for you to get angry." "That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry." "that's such a mood."