{20} The Sorority Girls✔

Alex's POV

Alex's POV

We went back to our dorm and we changed our clothes to help us at least get the attention of these sorority girls and get them to talk to us. I put on a black bralet and a cropped long sleeve sheer over it, the sleeves were flared and had flowers embroidered on the edge. i also added a black skirt and a chunky belt, i kept on my black converse. when i came out of the bathroom daphne had on a white tank top, white jean pants, a brown cardigan and an infinity skirt. i internally cringe at the scarf, why did those even get popular? honestly the only people who should wear those are early 2000's teen disney channel stars. "So, why do you want to go to this party?" i ask her as i sit in front of the mirror on my desks and do my eye makeup, specifically try and cover up my dark circles on my eyes. She is sat on her bed, reading a book, and looks up at my reflection. "I don't know, you're the only person i would want to hang out with really. I'm content here but if you want to go to this party really bad. i will help you." I give her a little smile, "thanks daph, i think this party would do us good and make more friends. maybe find you a boyfriend? or a girlfriend? or a partner? i don't judge." she goes red a bit, I smile and put on my jewelry, and drink an advil for my headache, and get up. "are you ready to go, or are you going to waste your time reading." she laughs as i pull her off the bed, "yeah yeah, im coming. God, your pretty bossy." I shrugged, "I've been told now come on, you big nerd." We grab our lanyards and bags and leave out the door laughing and trading playful remarks.

When we made it to the courtyard there was people and booths of clubs, frat houses and sororities everywhere. I scan the sorority names and find the one that our target is in, daphnie looks towards the direction i was looking at. "Is that the one that going to have the party?" she asks with a bit of hope in her tone. "Yep, you're ready to pretend to care about make up, boys and popularity?" she frowns in confusion, "Maybe, but maybe you should lead the conversation. You seem to know what you're doing." i nod and we slowly make our way through the large crowd of people to the booth. 

As soon as we made it to the booth one of the girls immediately took interest at us, Of course the red hair will get anyone's attention, how does natasha not get people's attention is this type of shit. "oh my god! I love your hair, is it natural?" I give her a smile, "well duh, except for the blue obvi." she smiles and pokes at the girl who has the things i need to get. "Jewls look at this girl's hair. its so pretty!" I cringe a bit at her volume, soon all of the girls around me started asking me questions about my hair and my make up. "So what's your major?" Jewls asks. "nursing, i really like helping people." she smiles, "oooh, do you want to join us, you look like a perfect sister. we are having a party tonight for potential sisters. you can only bring a plus one as long as they have a cool outfit like you." I smile as she hands me a pamphlet. "I'll think about it, but I'm for sure going to that party." she smiles brighter, "Perfect, see you there, sister." she says enthusiastically and with a wink. I turn around expecting Daphne behind me but i find her under a tree nearby, she looks a bit down. 

Shit, I'm a dick

As i was going to make my to her i am pulled behind a half wall, i was going to scream but realized it is natasha. "So are you in?" i smirk and show her the pamphlet, "duh, im great at this undercover shit." she rolls her eyes, "yeah yeah kid, are you going to be able to be get this done by tonight," i go serious and nod, "yep, i won't let yall down." she pats me on the back and i make my way back to daphne. 

I slide down the tree and sit next to her, "I'm sorry, that was a dick move, I should have introduced you." she looks at me a bit before looking back at her feet, "Did they invite you to the party?" I hand her the pamphlet, "Yeah, and i can bring a plus one. I was hoping if you would like to come with me. I wouldn't want to go without my best friend though." I nudge her a bit and she looks at we with a smile, "really?" i give her a genuine smile, "of course, DJ." She smiles big and pulls me into a hug, "thank you, Meg!" I chuckle and pat her back awkwardly. I lightly pushed her away, "We should go shopping, if we're going to look awesome at this party." her smiles falls a bit, "but i don't hav-" i shake my head, "don't worry about money, ill buy your clothes for you. and in return when i need a study buddy you will be it." she smiles, "aww thank you meg." i waved her off, "No problem, DJ. It's what friends are for, helping each other." we laughed and got up and made our way to the entrance of the college.

A/N: I'm back, my little travelers!!!!! hopefully for while and at least get to the Iron man 3 story line.  i hope yall liked the little doodle comic i drew.