{7}At The Shawarma Joint✔

Samantha's PoV

I make my way to the others. "There you are kid, what were you doing outside? Natasha, Clint and Steve went back upstairs to look for you." "I dropped something earlier." I take out my phone. Tony nods and I put it back in my pocket dimension. "Thumbelina, you're a go. Sammy make this award winning acting, kid." I make a small smile I make a okay signal behind my back.

Tony, Thor and Loki and I make our way to the door, but then Alexander Pearce intercepts us with a team of 'SHIELD agents' behind him. I raise my eyebrow at the sight of them, "Mind if I ask where you're going?" I roll my eyes at him. "We were thinking lunch, then Asgard. And you are?" Thor asks. "Alexander Pearce." I say in disgust. Nobody noticed the degust except for Pearce, he send me a questionable look. "He's the guy behind the guys behind Fury, so don't mess." Tony adds.

"My friends call me Mr. Secretary." He sticks out his hand towards me, I slap it away, "yeah no, we're not friends. Alexander will do." "Kid what's got you all pissed off?" I ignore his question and stand by Loki.

"I have to ask you to turn the
prisoner over to me." Pearce demands. "Loki will answer to Odin, himself." "No, he'll answer to us. "Odin" can have what's left."Pearce turns to tony, "And we'll need the case back, too. That's been SHIELD property for over seventy years." "I'm not gonna argue who has
authority here but jurisdictionally
speaking, we are on Stark property.
That is my name on the glass..." I scoot closer to Tony ready for when he falls. "Just give me the case." I make a pillow like bubble of magic, Pearce reaches for the case but suddenly Tony couches his chest, "stark?" and as he falls I gently place him on the pillow like magic. Pearce and Thor kneel down, "Medic!" 2023 yells. I get up as I know that Thor helps Tony. Loki was about to grab the case but Scott kicks the case to me and I snatch it. "Not this time loki." I walk towards to tony, with Scott on my shoulder. I summon my journal and pen and write,

Samantha Mena now has the ability to duplicate items at will.

Tony, Scott and I make our way outside with the case. I put my journal and pen in my pocket dimension. I take out the tesseract and duplicate it and hand it to tony. "Thanks kid. We're going to get a bite to eat and wait for Steve." I nod, Scott became big again. "Okay but I still need to get scepter before you leave, so I'll be waiting for a message or something to duplicate the scepter. Bruce will get the time stone but that will be sorted out with steve. Bruce will explain it to you when you get back to your timeline. For now I need to get this back to the others before they realize that I and the tesseract are gone." I point at the case. They nod, "okay we will send a message through the comms and meet us in the alley." I nod and leave back inside the building.

I sneak my way back to Tony, by now he has gotten up and is looking for the case. I hold up the case but Alexander Pearce tries to snatch it, but i hold it behind my back."Bitch don't be fucking rude, you don't just snatch shit out of people's hands. Didn't your mother teach you manners." Tony and loki try to hold back their laughs, and thor smirks. "Miss. Mena i would advise (?) you not to speak to me that manner." I chuckle, "You ain't my momma, or anything important to me so i will speak to you how i am going to speak to you." I hand him the case, he scoffs and leaves. I smirk as he leaves the building. "Lady Mena the tesseract belongs in Asgard in odi-" "stop your bitching thor, you think i would actually give him the tesseract." I open a small portal and take out the tesseract, "you see i ain't stupid." "if you have the tesseract then what is in the case,kid?" I smirk,"I left a drawing of flipping him off and a special note i wrote basically telling him to fuck himself." Tony and thor laugh.

Time skip to the restaurant

As we chatter and eat natasha gets a phone call, she answers it. "Yes, she is right here." She hands me he phone, I put it to my ear, "Sup, bad bitch speaking." "Can you please explain why you told the secretary to fuck himself." "Whats wrong he didn't like my little gift." Tony mouths, who is it? I smirk and mouth fury. Tony laughs, "No. he didn't. You almost got me fired. And you still haven't answered my question." i chuckle, "Will for one he was being rude as hell, trying to snatch shit out of my hand, who da hell does he think he is. And two was for a whole other reason, but ill explain later on when it is relevant." "and when will it be relevant?" I do a bit of thinking of how long until the winter soldier, "umm in about two years give it take a couple months." "To long, we're meeting in a couple o-" "nah nah nah, ill tell you when i'm going to tell you. you cant just rush this stuff fury. Besides i have more important shit to do than tell you the future." At this point the others are more interested in my conversation than there food, so i put on speaker."I am your boss, Mena." i scoff, "no, you ain't. you ain't paying me, and i for sure ain't taking orders from you or anybody else." I hang up before he can say anything else and hand it back to natasha who looks proud. "kid you just hanged up on nick fury." Tony says in shock. i shrug and take another bite of my shawarma. "So what? When you have blackmail someone powerful than you, you use it to against them. Making you powerful." "You have something against fury?" Clint asks in amusement. "What do you have on him?" I smirk, "How do you think he lost his eye?" "He told us that he trusted someone who later back stabs him." Natasha replies. I laugh, "nah, lets just say that the only reason he has that eyepatch is because he wanted to be dramatic about the real reason." "Oh now you have to tell us." I shake my head, "nope. its too good to let go of a opportunity to use it against him. Ill tell you when y'all meet a special someone." They groan and i continue eating. when suddenly i get a notification from my phone, Stan Lee?

Sorry it to me a while to publish this chapter, i was having problems with my laptop and i was busy with school stuff. Thank you for being patient with me.

~Get some rest my fellow travelers

Written on: August 14,2020 12:55pm