{3} Damn It Barton✔

Samantha's POV

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." I shrug, fury turns to Thor. "Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?" "Aye! I didn't come on purpose." They ignore me and continue, "you treat your champions with such trust." "Their not my champions."

"Are you boys really that naive?! SHIELD monitors potential threats."

"Captain America is at threat point?"

"We all are!"

Tony points at cap, "wait are you above or below angry bees?"
"Stark, so help me God, if you make one more wisecrack. . .?"
"Threat! Verbal threat. I feel threatened."
"Show some respect."
"Respect what?"

As they all argue the scepter rings and I prepare to fight.

"You speak of control, yet you court chaos." Thor yells. "That his M.O isn't it? I mean what are we, a team?" Bruce takes a pause, "No No No, we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're a time bomb." Fury takes a step towards Bruce. "You might want to step away. "

Tony pipes up, "why shouldn't the guy let off little steam?" He places a hand on Steve's shoulder, Steve pushes it off. "You know damn well, back off."
"I'm starting to want you to make me." "Yeah. Big man in a suit of armor" He takes a step towards Tony to the point where it takes a push for them to kiss. Tony smirks but before he can say his line I say it for him, "Genius, Billionaire, Future ex Playboy, philanthropist." Natasha nods her head in agreement. I smirk and wink in their direction.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you." To bad all of them except one is dead and bucky is asleep. "The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on the wire and let the other guy crawl over you." "I think I would just cut the wire." Steve takes a look at banner then back at Tony.

"Always a way out. You know you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." "A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle." Oh how wrong they both were and I didn't even know yet.

They glare at each other. Steve puffs up his chest at Tony, who just stands there, unmoving

"The sexual tension in this room is astronomical." I blare out. They all turn to me, Natasha sends me a glare.

"Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds." Thor laughs at them.

"You people are so petty. . . and tiny."

Tony rubs his head and steps away from Steve.

"Yeah this is a tea-" Bruce started, "Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr. Banner back to his . . . "
"Where? You rented my room."

"The cell was just in case . . . "

"In case you wanted to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" Everyone got quite. I walk slowly over to Bruce and place my hand on his shoulder.

"I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!"

Banner slowly gets upset as he looks at Romanoff, who gets unnerved.

"You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?" Natasha and fury have their hands down to grab their guns.

"Doctor banner put down the scepter." Bruce looks down and is shocked to see he's holding loki's scepter.

The computer beeps. They all turn to it. "Got it." Tony says. I get closer to the door slowly. The others are too distracted, I double check that I have my phone.

Banner puts down the scepter and walks over to the computer. "Sorry, kids. You don't get to see my little party trick after all." Oh don't be sure about that Bruce.

"Located the tesseract?" Thor grabs his hammer and Tony gets off the table and makes his way to the door but Steve stops him. "Look, all of us-" Thor walks towards Steve. "The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no
human is a match for it."

Tony turns to leave, but Steve stops him again. "You're not going alone!"
"Your gonna stop me?" "Put on the suit, let's find out!" Steve challenges.
"I'm not afraid to it an old man." "Put on the suit."

I flip the metal table that was by the door. "What are you doing, kid?" I crouch behind the table and use it as a shield. "Unlike y'all I don't have protection, and right now Hawkeye is about to blow up the engine."

At that moment Banner who's looking at the monitor notices something about the Tesseract.

"Oh, my god!" Bruce yells. An explosion goes off. Everyone is thrown in every direction. Steve, Fury, Thor and Tony are thrown across while Natasha and Banner is down in the lower equipment room. Steve looks up at Tony. I held onto the table but was still thrown to the wall. a piece of the roof fell, but was stopped by the legs of the table. The table saved me but I'm trapped.  "Kid you good?" I cough to catch my breath. "I'm good, I just need y'all to help me out." Steve and Tony get the debris off of the table, and I get out. "Y'all go out on your suits, I can handle myself from here." They nod and leave. I help Nick up, he cluches his rips. "You have a broken rib, but you be fine for now." I say to him, he ignores me and puts on his earpiece. "Hill?!" He quickly hands me a earpiece, Emergency alarms set off, fire extinguishers activate near surrounding fires and every agent
is in a spinning scramble for their positions and armaments. Agent Hill keeps the bridge as calm as possible.

I run out of the lab and run to where Loki is held. Agent Hill tells fury that engine 3 is down and that the turbines are loose. Also that we have to have it fixed. "Stark, you copy that?!" Fury yells. "I'm on it." "Steve help Tony with that. Do you copy?" "Yes ma'am." I smirk knowing that I'm  helping.

I step into a room that looks like a closet and quickly take out the journal. I don't want to use my powers now, I'll get tired and not be able to use them for later when the real fight happens. I fumbled for my pen and open the journal.

Samantha Mena now has the ability to make weapons appear at will.

I put the journal back in my pocket dimension, and im hit with a burst of energy. I smirk and make a simple hand gun appear. Thank you Tia for showing me how shoot a gun. I run out the closet and I suddenly hear another explosion and a loud roar.

"Shit!" I start to run faster towards the detention section. I hear another roar and hear another explosion. I get to the detention center and Thor is not there yet. Loki is still in his cage, smirking like an idiot.

"So it has started?" He taunts. I sit on the chairs that is on the wall facing Loki's cage. "Nah, really. I thought it was just a drill?" I say sarcastically. "What are you doing here child?" I put my legs on the rest of the chair, "I'm here to make sure everyone does what there supposed to do." "And what am I supposed to be doing?" "Will sir, you are supposed to be trying to get out. While your brother is trying to get here as fast as he can."
Take out a bag of chips, that was taped to the table I used earlier, and start to eat them. I take out my phone and take pictures of loki.

A/N sorry for taking forever to update, I've been kinda depressed lately and today I had the energy to get out of bed and write. And since I was late I will be posting another chapter soon. 💜💜💜

Written on: July 10th-12th 2020