{4} Battle of New York pt.1 ✔

SAMANTHA'S POV

"So child, how did you really get teleported to midgard?" I raise my eyebrow and shrug, "turns out the tesseract didn't teleport me here." He leans closer to the glass, "then how?" I smirk, "I'll tell you when your not controlled by a lunatic Titan." I walk to the glass cage.
He looks taken back. I chuckle and sit back down on the chair, "Now don't just stand there, try to escape because i sure ain't going to help you." he gets mad so he starts to yell at me, while also try to get out using his powers. i cancel his yelling with putting on my airpods and listen to music. Just to make him more mad i start to take selfies with him.

Time skip

Finally after about fifteenth minutes, loki opens the cage. "Finally. Bro i almost thought you weren't going to do it and needed my help." He scoffs, "I don't need help from a mewing Quim." I got up from my chair, ready to fight a bitch, "I know what that fucking means you cheap leather wearing whore. Your lucky I can't-" Thor storms in and sees the door slide open, he gets tricked into the cage. "Are you ever not going to fall forthat?" Thor his the cage with his hammer, the cage cracks but itbegins to shake off the bolts and shudders. "dude stop, your not going to be able to get out." Loki laughs, "The humans think us immortal. Shallwe test that?"

Loki moves to open the chute beneath the cell, dropping Thorto, what for any regular person, would be certain death.Coulson suddenly appears, wielding a large prototype PhaseTwo weapon. "Move away please." Coulson says calmly, Loki steps back from the panel. Coulson gestures to the gun. "Do you like this? We startedworking on the prototype after yousent the Destroyer. Even I don'tknow what it does. Do you wannafind out?" I move behind coulson, knowing that i might die but coulson will be fine. Coulson prepares to fire the weapon when Loki disappears,reappearing behind me thrusting the point of his spearthrough my chest. I yell in pain and fall to the floor, Thor yells, "noooo!" coulson turns around and tries to help me.

Loki returns to the panel, opening the chute and pressingthe button which sends the cell, and Thor, falling from theship. Loki turns to leave but Coulson grabs the gun and shoots him, sending him through the wall. "so that's what it does." i try to laugh at the line, but i end up coughing. phil turns to me again. "kid stay with me." he takes off his suit jacket and uses it on my stab wound. he pushes his earpiece, "Boss come quick. . . its the kid she got stabbed and is in critical condition. . . yes sir." he lets go of his earpiece, and looks down at me. "Kid why did you do it?" i chuckle, "i was sent here to help the avengers and the last time i checked my comic knowledge they made you an avenger."

Soon enough Fury storms in with a medical team behind him, that immediately start to work on my wound, "what the fuck were you thinking?" "I wasn't going to let him die, fury. Especially after i found out about sending him to Tahiti. Now get them off of me ill be fine." "but miss you got stabbed very close to your heart and is slightly punctured one of your lun-" "yeah i don't give a flying fuck now leave. Fury tell them to leave, i have to tell you something in private." Fury nods at the medical team, and they hesitantly leave.

"Now Fury call through the earpiece saying that phil died." "why?" "because the avengers need something to push them together." "what about you?" phil asks. I use the wall to get up, "ill be fine." i take out my pen and open my pocket dimension and take out the journal. "I thought you said you didn't have any abilities." Fury says angrily, i smirk. "at the time you asked, i didn't then when i passed out and woke up in one of the rooms. i was given this journal by the person who created this universe." I open the journal and turn to the previous page i was on, since it still had room i wrote.

Samantha Mena now is now has enhanced healing.

"So you didn't think to inform us about this journal." i shake my head "nope, id rather have this journal on the down low for now." i grab phil's jacket from the floor and hand it to fury. "what do i do with this?" "use it to guilt the avengers so that they can work together. Originally you used his trading cards and feel like that was fucked up since i wouldn't want blood all over my stuff." "Thanks kid." phil smiles, "Don't worry about it, i'm just glad you didn't die."