𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

"What have you done?!"

You wail out while holding an injured Cedar who is holding into you, while tears fall down his face at the loss of his wings.

"My wings...they are gone" Cedar whimpers, heartbroken.

This makes your eyes also tear up, realising that he might die soon if you don't do something.

"He murdered humanity, and you are crying for him, pathetic" The man with purple hair spats.

"Take it easy on her, she is just naive, Lauran" the said man sneers.

"Well, she better starts learning that they are our enemies, nature was never on our side" you glare at Lauran angrily.

"Nature was never on our side? We built factories, used coal, created nuclear weapons, we ruined Nature" you exclaim.

"Even if Father Nature didn't have the right to murder most humans, we also didn't have the right to ruin earth"

The man with blond hair kneels right in front of you and smirks playfully.

"Oh, was fucking father nature that good that you forgot your moral standards, poor you"

"January, you crossed the line"

Your eyes widen in shock at the accusation, humiliation boiling in your blood.

Out of spite, you spit into his face.

"Shut your dirty mouth, you know nothing about me"

January titles his head at you, his eyes filling with sinister intentions.

"You shouldn't have done that"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"I want Mama now, now!" Teddy shouts, stomping with his little right feet on the floor.

Father Nature looks down at his youngest son warningly, not ready to deal with his upcoming tantrum.

"Shush now, she will return soon, she is just on a stroll with your brother, Cedar"

Hearing those harsh words made the boy pout as his eyes tear up while clutching to the stuffed toy you gave him.

Out of nowhere, Father Nature's eyes light up green as he feels shocks of pain through his body for a few seconds, before the pain goes away.

Father Nature gets down on the ground, making Teddy worried.

"Are you ok, Papa?"

"Cedar is hurt" Nature mutters to himself.

And if his brother is hurt, that means one thing to Teddy.

"Mama is in danger!"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

Cedar's blood began to dry up, while you are still lying beside him.

You could feel the coldness in your bones and your heart was pounding,

"He will come and save us, right?" You whispered through the tears that were streaming down your cheeks.

For the first time in your life, you wanted Father Nature to rescue you and Cedar.

As much as you hate him, yet you don't want Cedar to die.

And it is kind of impossible to break free from those ropes.

January is planning something, you just don't know what it is yet.

Until he entered the room again and begins to drag you away from Cedar.

"Let her go" Cedar shouts weakly, but January ignores him.

"What are you going to do to me?" you inquire, trying to struggle to get away from his tight grasp.

But he is much stronger than you.

"You know what our humanity needs the most right now?" you gulp at the rhetorical question.

"Marriage and repopulation"