𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

"Hey, Sherif, can you use your abilities to release us?"

The little boy looks at the three men while clutching his toy tightly.

"I'm not Sherif, I'm Teddy," he asserts.

"(Y/n) is bad at picking names," Matteo remarks, observing the young child.

Teddy picks up on Matteo's Italian accent and grins mischievously.

"I love Pizza especially the banana pizza mama makes for me" the child exclaims happily.

"The what pizza, Stronzo?!" Matteo cusses at the child in Italian.

"Matteo, are you seriously going to fight with a child"

Aleksy impatiently questions Matteo's decision to fight with a child, reminding him that they have more important things to focus on at the moment.

"No wonder why (Y/n) choose me over you, you clearly have ill manners, Matteo" Nadar taunts Matteo.

"I will show you real ill manners once we get out of here" Matteo threatens.

"You aren't getting out of here" Teddy annouces innocently.

"And why is that?" Aleksy asks.

"Because Papa is going to kill you"

The three men pale at the child's answer.

"Well, are you going to allow him to kill us, you have to help us" Nadar tried to convince his son.

"Yes, I don't care if Papa kills you three"

Matteo glared at your son, ready to stand up from his seat and choke the boy.

Teddy is clearly doing it on purpose to annoy the men.

Suddenly, you run into the room with blood on your clothes and skin.

"What happened?" Nadar asks in concern once he sees your appearance.

"We need to leave now, I stabbed Father Nature"

°°°

After freeing your husband and friends, all three of you return back to your original timeline.

After all that happened to you, you decided to give up on the experiment and focus on your family.

However, things could never return back to normal...

While cleaning the house as your Nadar is at work and Sherif is doing his homework in his room.

Suddenly you hear the doorbell ringing multiple times.

"Sherif, can you go get the door!" You shout.

"I can't, I'm busy with the homework, mama" he shouts back from his room.

But you can hear his game on causing you to roll your eyes before going to the front door.

You open it to see the familiar face of Father Nature.

Before you could close the door, he came in with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you and Teddy" he explains, entering the living room to take a seat.

He examines the large apartment with amusement.

"You have a luxurious taste" Nature compliments.

Then places his feet on your expensive coffee table.

"Leave" you order him in anger.

"You are truly ungrateful, here i'm trying to check on you and Teddy, I thought you had manners"

Crossing your arms over your chest, you wait for him to continue.

"I came here to apologize about what happened between us" he confessed.

"So, you can time travel"

"Yes, I can"

"Apology accepted, you can leave now" you order, not wanting him to stay here any longer.

Suddenly, your phone ring, you take it out of your pajamas pocket only to see that it's Matteo who is calling you.

You frown in confusion, it has been two months since you two departed and agreed to cut connections.

Without hesitating you answer.

"Hey, is everything ok?" you say with concern.

"Aleksy, he decided to go back in time to prevent the fall of constantinople under the Ottoman's hands"

Your eyes widen in shock, realizing that the greek man wants to change in the timeline.

"I will meet you, just tell me what year and month he chose to travel to?"

After getting the information, you end the call then stare at Father Nature.

"Hey Nature?"

"Yes, my dear"

"Will you help me save a friend?"

A/n: this is the end of the story, thank you for the support❤️❤️❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚// 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙! 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉