𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

It has been two weeks ever since Father Nature decided to lock you up in a small cold place with little food and water.

You know that you won't be able to last much longer.

Even the song of the birds, usually so soothing, has failed to provide any comfort in the midst of your growing despair.

You admit, that you don't understand what Father Nature wants from you anymore.

Does he want you?

Or

Does he want to end you?

Because his actions is not the actions of someone who loves you.

I mean there is no explanation to why someone who loves you would place you in such a small space, just to leave you to die.

Or at least that's what you believe, because there is no way you can survive in such conditions for long.

You miss seeing Teddy, you miss your old life and wish that this is all a horrible nightmare.

Just as you begin to resign yourself to your fate, you hear a faint sound in the distance.

It sounds like someone is approaching your prison, and you strain to listen

Hoping and praying that it's someone who will rescue you. As the sound grows louder.

Suddenly, the door to your small prison opens, and you blink in the sudden beam of sunlight that streams in from outside.

"Cedar"

❃❃❃

''Let's run away''

"Cedar, you know that's not an option," you say, shaking your head.

"Even if we were to run away, your father would find us and punish me, he's a powerful nature spirit, and the entire world is his territory, there's nowhere we can hide where he won't be able to find us."

''You are too obedient'' Cedar utters out, seeing your defeated expression.

''No, I'm just being logical, how am I, a human supposed to hide when the whole world is the territory of Father Nature'' you explain.

"Do not worry, I have a place where you can be safe, completely removed from Father Nature's reach."

''And how are you going to protect me, Teddy and yourself when your father finds us''

"Don't worry about me," Cader replies, shaking his head.

"I know how to deal with my father, he may be powerful, but he's not all-powerful."

You stare at him unsure.

Cedar shakes his head, offering you both of his hands.

"I have a plan. Trust me, I know what I'm doing," he says with conviction.

You're hesitant to take on Cedar's suggestion.

But the thought of being trapped in this cold, dark place for another minute is even more terrifying, so you decide to trust him.

You take hold of his hands and stand up on your feet.

"It's better to die free than die a prisoner in this world, am I right?"

Cedar say proudly, happy that he convinced you.

"What? No! I don't want to die, what type of stupid philosophy is that?"