𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"Where did you get this necklace?"

This is the first thing Nature asks as you walk through the corridors while holding a sleeping Teddy in your arms.

"Teddy gave it to me" the blond rolls his eyes at your reply.

"He didn't even consider giving me a gift, but he give you, a woman he knew for a while, a gift, the irony"

Father Nature says with a bitter low undertone.

"I don't blame him, if I had a father who treats me horribly, I would also not consider it" 

Nature sneers at you in annoyance, getting irritated by the second.

"You won and found him first, so now you can raise him the way you see it befitting"

Ah, you almost forgot about the agreement you had with Father Nature about whoever finds Teddy first, gets to raise him in their own way.

"Good, Teddy will grow up without having to deal with any daddy issues"

You state cheerfully, making sure your voice is low to not wake the child.

"We will see how you will fare as a mother, It is not like you are going to live forever..."

The entity trails off once he realizes something important.

You are going to die one day.

You are going to die and leave him.

Father Nature frowns at the thought, feeling his chest tighten for some reason.

"Everyone dies, even you will die one day, Nature" you remind him with a silly smile on your face as if death was easy.

"Yes, everyone and everything dies at the end of time except for the creator, God" 

Nature suddenly stops walking, causing you to also stop, so as not to bump into him.

"But until that happens, I will be alive with my family trying to purify the world that humans have ruined with the help of the-"

"Ok, I get it, you don't have to remind me every second of the day," you say, finally reaching Teddy's room after rushing to it at the end of the hall.

Nature watches you disappear into the room, closing the door behind you.

He needs to find a way to have you live longer. Like the early humans who lived up to one thousand years.

But the only one who could help is someone he will never reach out to make a deal with in the first place.

It is known that Father Nature and Satan are sworn enemies.

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

After putting Teddy to bed, you return back to your room to get some sleep yourself.

But you find Winter waiting for you, there,  sitting on your bed.

"What brings you here, Winter?"

"I came here to make a proposal that you might find benefitting" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Which is?"

He stands up from your bed, approaches you, and stops at an appropriate distance.

"You can take Teddy and leave, I will help you to stay hidden from my father" your eyes narrow suspiciously.

"At what cost" Winter shrugs at you.

"No cost, I just want my father to pay for all his wrongdoings towards me"

Indeed, Winter believes that there is no other way to break Father Nature than to simply...

...take you and Teddy away from him.