𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

As you stare at your reflection in the mirror, you can't help but mutter to yourself with disbelief.

"Me? Represent humanity? Nature has really gone insane."

Brushing your hair gently, the thoughts of Nature's insane request continue to plague your mind.

But despite your pleas, the blonde-haired entity seems to be dead set on having you serve as the representation of humanity.

Feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next, you take a deep breath and try to collect your thoughts.

You glance back at the mirror, noticing the uncertainty flickering in your eyes.

Feeling completely at the mercy of Nature's whim, you can't help but feel a sense of hopelessness wash over you.

What if this is a task you're not fully prepared for? What if you fall short of Nature's expectations?

However, there is no reason for you to care about his expectations as you don't really want to become immortal.

However, if you die of old age...what about...

"Mama!"

Your heart leaps into your throat at the sudden appearance of a familiar small cat in your lap.

In a flash, the feline transforms into a human child, revealing a small, cheerful face.

"Teddy! You surprised me," you exclaim, trying to calm down the pounding of your heart.

The child, now fully in his human form, points at his messy head of soft hair, you can't help but feel a pang of amusement.

"That's no problem, Teddy. Let me brush it for you."

As you take the brush in hand, you can't help but feel grateful for this moment of calm with your beloved child.

The unexpected shock of his sudden appearance had certainly given you a delightful fright.

And you can't help but wonder what other surprises Teddy might have in store for you in the future.

That's right, you want to live for Teddy.

As you begin to brush his soft, silky hair, Teddy relaxes in your tender embrace.

It brings back memories of the times you used to do the same with your mother when you were younger.

After you are done brushing Teddy's hair, he turns around and pulls out a piece of paper from the bucket.

It contains a beautiful drawing of you standing in front of a house, holding Teddy in your arms and looking happy.

"Teddy, this is an incredible drawing! You're so talented, But what about your father and brothers? Don't they deserve their own drawings too?"

Teddy gives you an innocent smile.

"Drawings are for beautiful things and people. I know who I love the most!"

You are taken aback by his honest answer, but it fills you with pride and love for this little boy.

"Teddy, I had no idea you were so quick-witted! You certainly take after me!"

As you speak, you notice Cedar entering the room with a gentle smile on his face.

He's fascinated to see you get on with his little brother, having such a sweet conversation.

"I'm happy to see that you have fully recovered"

Cedar nods and crosses his arms over his chest after walking over to you.

"Of course, after all, I need to attend yours and Dad's wedding"