The cupcakes

A/n~ The chapters get better I promise 😩

We were all pissed in the man cave around midnight.

Charlotte was standing in her pajamas and Henry who was dressed in normal clothes was also standing. I decided to sit on the couch, I had a silk night dress on and a sweatshirt.

"I don't know but if it's because he had another bad dream again, I'm not going to sing him a lullaby this time," Charlotte spoke in a demanding tone. The two kids kept talking to each other until Jasper ran out of the elevator in his pajamas and hair curlers.

"I'm here" Jasper spoke loudly getting off the floor.
Henry looked at him with his phone in hand and said "that's an emergency." Pointing to his head.

"Are you? ... why would? ...CURLERS???"
Charlotte said moving forward to Jasper.

"What?? You thought my hair was naturally curly." He touched his head in disbelief. I looked at them too tired to say anything.

In a few moments, the tube alarm went off, and down came Ray who looked drugged.

"Heyyy....hello friends ... welcome ... welcome. And now I want to introduce someone very special."

We all stayed very quiet and I got up to stand next to Henry. The tube alarm went off again and down came a woman with dark hair.

"Who's that??" Henry asked, "I don't know??"
"Looks like a woman," Jasper said to us.

I looked at him and pinched him "really I had no idea." He looked at me in betrayal that I would hurt him.

Ray walked into the mysterious woman and kissed her "everyone ... this is Gwen." "Hi, guys." She said in a seductive voice.

We all rambled out hi's so madly confused "hey can I talk to you for a sec." Henry said grabbing ray's shoulders.

When they arrived in the elevator Henry yelled at ray quitely.

Gwen walked towards us and started touching my hair "you have very gorgeous hair, I wish I had it." She said smiling and didn't know what to do so I smiled and whispered a quick thanks.

"Oh that reminds me ... HEY Bunny I bet you will never guess who this lovable buckle head is."

He ignored all are yells and screamed "He's  KID DANGER"

We all shunned him as he kept talking, "and guess what else ... Gwen and I are getting married."

We all looked at him shocked. I watched Henry as he looked at Ray hurt that he would do this to a woman he met 3 hours ago.

I walked up to Charlotte "hey ... what are we gonna do about Gwen." She looked at me "what do you mean?"

"I mean doesn't she also give you the creeps, I know a gold digger when I see one, and this lady... It's like ... a big one."

We all stayed silent as we watched him and Gwen dance until I spoke up. "I don't know about you guys but I think I'm gonna go home, all this romance is making me ill."

Henry agreed and then we all walked into the elevator planning on going home. Until Ray quickly stopped the elevator and said something.

"Y/n won't you stay .... Gwen enjoys hanging around you."

"How we just met, does she even know my last name?"

"Gwen Hunny this is Y/n L/n."

I stared at him with a blank face upset that I had to stay. "Hey Henry will you stay please ... I beg you." I turned to face him.