A Goodnight Kiss.

~Unedited sorry~

We all were walking home after a long day of helping Ray fix his karaoke machine. After 15 minutes Charlotte and Jasper went their ways and I and Henry kept walking (our houses are on the same street.)

"so remember yesterday... wasn't that crazy," he said looking down at the ground.

"Mhm... What's wrong Henry, ever since yesterday when you weren't under the spell anymore you've been acting strange." I said with a sigh.

He made a fist and put it to his temple and sighed "Look I know it's not a big deal but you are the calmest person and you never fight with anyone. And you and I fought... and I don't know I'm just kinda upset."

"You were intoxicated Henry, it doesn't count if you don't want it to."

He looked at me "I know but it's just kinda making me upset... and also I'm not the only one acting strange. Did I do something wrong, you've been acting uncomfortable around me."  He stopped walking and faced me.

I didn't tell him about the kiss, should I?

"You kissed me... it didn't make me uncomfortable, I just feel like you should know."

He looked up at me again with a look of disgust. "I am so sorry Y/n." I smiled at his caring demeanor.

"It's alright don't worry, it wasn't that bad." He smirked at my words and I mentally slapped myself. I could have worded that better.

"So is that all ... wait explain what happened."

"You're getting a kick out of this aren't you? ... well you were freaking out yesterday so I brought you aside you said something and then we kissed. You also laid in my lap and hugged me ... a lot."

He chased after me because I started speed walking again.

"How long was the kiss?" He asked staring at the side of my head.

"Why do you want to know."
"I can just ask char."
"Fine ... maybe a minute maybe a little less."

He smirked again, I'm gonna kill this boy I swear.

"Wow you enjoyed it, every boy you've kissed was only for like 10 seconds ... was I that good." He bit his lip and I walked faster.

"You're being cocky and I don't like it." I approached my house and ran into the front yard.

"Do you want a goodnight kiss from me?" Henry yelled and I waved him off "get lost, Henry."

"Yep, love you to Y/n." He stood there and waved goodbye to me while I struggled to open the door. Once I was in I quickly went to my room, shutting the door with a sigh.

This boy is making me fall for him more and more- WAIT what am I saying. I don't like Henry he's Cocky, arrogant, and sometimes sweet and funn-.

The lack of sleep is getting to my brain. When my head finally hit my bed my eyes wouldn't close, all I could think about was Henry.

Do I like him???  Ever since we kissed all I've been able to do is think about him. I mean Charlotte and Jasper always said something was going on between me and Henry, have I finally just realized.

My eyes finally shut and darkness took over my mind. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

~Henry's POV~