I love you too

Warning: Kissing scene, doing the dirty is talked about but never really says you do it so if you want it that way then get into it. bad grammar and plot.

Two weeks have passed since our first date, Henry and I have come out to everyone and made our relationship official!

Currently, we are at his house, being forced to have a weird conversation with his father. Or at least Henry and Piper are.

"W-what you want me to have a party... While you're gone?" Henry said sighing.

I sat on the couch choosing to ignore the father and son talking "now if you don't throw a party you're grounded." Henry's father said closing the door after saying goodbye.

Henry stood there in disbelief and that made me laugh. "Do you want me to invite some of my friends over?" piper asked to which he responded with a quick yes.

Piper laughed and came to grab her phone on the couch "Y/n do you want to come to get your nails done with me, I'll pay?"

I lay on my back staring at the ceiling sighing, "come on... You need to treat yourself, plus don't you want your hands all pretty for when you give Henry a blow-"

"OKAY, let's go!" I say throwing myself off the couch.

Henry was watching with a small smile on his face watching Piper grab my hand. Henry's watch started to beep and he cleared his throat.

"UHM I HAVE TO... I have to go do something on the."

He tried to come up with an excuse "Henry it's fine I already know your kid's danger." Piper said staring at him.

"Oh right okay well emergency at the man cave gotta go."

"Oh, can I come later?" she yelped with confidence "nope sorry nerds only see yaaaa," he said slipping out the front door.

She shrugged her shoulders and I laughed at her habit. that's when all of a sudden Henry came back bursting through the door.

"Bye Y/n I'll see you later okay... Have fun getting your nails done!" He came over and kissed my cheek.

And with that he left for good.

Piper and I left the house to go to the nail salon. "What color are you gonna get?!?"

She asked excitedly "I think green, I'm not sure if I should get acrylics though. They damage my nails."

She nodded and we kept talking.

~Time Skip~
(Just know this is a lot different than the episode if you know which one it is.)

Piper and I got home and walked around the house trashing it. That's when all of a sudden Henry comes in with Ray and some strange lady calling Piper's name.

"If they didn't trash the house then who did?" Henry asked out loud.

"We did," Piper spoke up the both of us walking down the stairs with trash in our hands.

I jogged a little faster and went up to Henry.

"Henry look at my nails!" I said happily and he took both of my hands into his and looked at them.

"Wow they're beautiful baby but uh can someone explain as to why our house is trashed," he said pulling me into a hug which I gladly excepted.

"Well all my friends knew your party would be boring so they said no. So we've been trashing the house so when dad comes home it'll look like you had a party," she said in an accomplished voice.