The truth

~Henry's POV~

I walked to Y/n's house quickly, thinking of how I was going to explain what happened without it sounding stupid.

Once I arrived at her house I climbed up the fire escape and knocked on her window. I saw her get up and approach the glass and unlock it allowing me in.

She stood back a few steps while I climbed in. "Uhm Heyy Y/n." I gave her a little shy wave, man this is awkward.

"Uhm Y/n can I please just explain something." She nodded and I continued "you see Gerta cloned into my body so she could go to this dinner party for me and I could stay in the man cave and watch this fight with Ray."

I scratched my neck "so whatever you said wasn't actually to me. So I don't know anything."

She stared at me with a face of confusion "w-what, oh gosh Henry I'm sorry I didn't know. If I did I wouldn't have been such a jerk to you."

I looked around her room trying to find anything to stare at"I mean it's my fault too, I should've told you what the plan was .... Anyways what made Gerta say that to you."

She looked at me and seemed embarrassed "o-oh it was nothing you need to worry about."

"Are you sure you can always talk to me?" She nodded.

~Y/n's POV~

"I think it's best if you went home. It's getting late and we have school tomorrow." He looked at me and made eye contact.

"Aye, aye Captain." He made a salute and started to climb out the window. "Oh, Henry one more thing."

"What is it?" he said slowly turning his head.

I walked up to him and kissed his cheek again just for kicks. "Goodnight." The words made him blush.

Mission accomplished.

He looked at me and smiled "goodnight Y/n" he got out of the window and walked away.

Dang, this boy has me in a chokehold.

~TimeSkip To The Next Day~

I and Charlotte stood by her locker watching people walk by. "Did you tell him!"

"Tell him what," I asked
"About your crush and how you tried to confess."

I looked at her astonished that she figured out my secret "how do you know- ahh never mind you know everything." She smirked at my words.

Charlotte always took great pride in her knowledge she made it clear to us that she did.

"And No I didn't."

"What why! It is so clear Henry likes you back."

I only shrugged my shoulders. It was hard the first time doing it again is practically impossible especially knowing this is Henry.

Speaking of Henry, he started to approach us and smiled at me "sup my dudes."

"Nothing much," I said looking down at the ground. Ever since last night when I made Henry blush, I keep feeling butterflies feasting on my organs.