A second Chance

Weeks have passed and Henry and I still haven't talked to each other yet.

At this point, we both have our schedule of times to go to work so we don't run into each other.

It is strange when we go to the man cave because we both complain to Ray who strangely is giving good advice.

Today Charlotte came by my house and snatched me "Come on Y/n we have to go to work!"

I looked at her in my pajamas "Charlotte... I'm tired tho." She groaned and pulled my body out of bed and threw some clothes at me.

She gave me a pair of baggy jeans, a tank top, and a sweatshirt.

Usually, I don't like to wear tank tops but I didn't have the power to change into something else.

I walked downstairs to see Charlotte sitting on the couch, and she then quickly jumped off "alright hurry up!"

I groaned and walked out the front door with her.

"Why do I have to go in so early." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ray called a meeting and said you needed to fix something!"

I groaned "it better not be his night light, I have better things to fix than that." She smiled which caused me to do also.

We walked for another 10 minutes discussing random topics, once we got to junk and stuff we walked in and saw Jasper, he reached for something under the desk and then smiled at me.

"Hey, Jasp!" I said with a smile.
"Hey, Y/n!"

As we went into the elevator I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. Then I came across important news, ME AND CHARLOTTES FAVORITE BAND IS COMING TO TOWN ?!?!

I looked at her speechless and showed her my phone to which we both started jumping up and down screeching.

The elevator doors opened revealing the two of us skittering around, three bodies turned around and saw us.

I looked up to see Henry staring which made my smile falter for a moment.

But To be honest, I think this argument between us is silly, and why should I lose my best friend because of it?

So I continued to jump around something I haven't done in a long time.

"Heyyy what's going on ladies," Ray said jumping a little towards us.

I sped walked closer to him and started talking "our favorite band is coming to town!"

"And they usually never leave Hollywood, so this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see them." Charlotte pitched in.

Ray smiled at us, he's always been like a second father to us, so seeing us happy about something put a smile on his face.

"Charlotte we have to try and get tickets!"
"Already on it!" She went and sat down on the couch.

"How about we all go together, it could be like a little adventure for us," Ray suggested.

"Okay," I shrugged my shoulders "hey Ray what did you want me to fix."

"Oh!" He waved me over to follow him closer to Henry which made me a little nervous, since I got here Henry has only looked my way once.

"Alright you see this panel, Schwoz said he couldn't fix it, so we hoped you could."

"Schwoz can make a time machine, what do you mean he can't fix it .... Fine, Uhm what happened to it?"

I looked at the panel that is ripped out of the wall with cables everywhere.