The Other Women

It's been about 2 weeks since Henry and I both said 'I love you to each other for the first time, and so far are relationship is going very well!

We've only argued maybe once or twice but it was small things we discussed very loudly.

But anyways... I'm currently sitting in Henry's kitchen drawing in a coloring book with Piper and him next to me.

He's been going on about some strange dream he has continuously been having. I think piper stopped listening and I've been catching every other word.

"Piper are you even listening to me," he spoke up throwing his crayon down in defeat.

She took out her earplugs and replied with a huh.

They started to speak to each other when their parents walked down the stairs and his father spoke up.

"Piper come help put these bags in the car."

"What! Have Henry do it, he's the boy."

I look up at her and then at Henry who is sending her eye daggers.

"Fine." she sighed in defeat after her father threatened her, I decided to get up and grab the father's luggage and help.

"Henry film this so then you will remember my rules."

Henry got up and started to videotape his father and with that, Piper and I Walked outside.

"Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Yeah totally! Which one should we go see?"

She stopped and turned to me after shutting the trunk of the car.

"Hmm, what about 'TopGun: Maverick" Oh and should we invite Charlotte too?"

"Umm heck yeah!"

We both went back inside and I texted Charlotte that we will go pick her up.

Piper ran to go get her jacket and I walked up to Henry (who I must say looks very VERY Hot today) and I hugged him goodbye.

"Bye Henry!"

"Uhh, Where are you going?"

I looked back at him and stood next to Piper "Well Piper is driving."

"Because I have my license!" She whooped

"Yeah which they gave to you on accident." He said which made Piper  Sigh.

" and then Charlotte, Piper, and I are going to see a movie," I spoke up flashing him a small smile and a wave.

"You're going with Piper??" He said confused and I nodded and walked out the door "bye sugar"

He sent me a wave and a smile.

"I call shotgun," I screamed and ran for the front seat.

"That's not fair you always call shotgun."

"It's not my fault you're slow Mr. Hart."

~TimeSkip~

We walked back into the house all talking about the movie until piper yelled at Henry "HENRY YOU BROKE DADS CAR!"

"Okay, I didn't break it, my boss came and drove it into the water, and now to get it fixed I have to pay $3,000," he said pinching the bridge of his nose.

My eyes widened, and we all stood there in silence thinking of ideas to gain this money. And that's when I noticed two strangers in the room.