Confession to the wrong guy.

~Henry's POV~

  I was talking to Ray in the man cave about the most epic wrestling match that's going to happen tonight when I remembered something.

"AWW NO, MAN THIS SUCKS." I started to throw myself around waving my hands. "W-what's wrong."
Ray asked.

"I just remembered that my hair neck uncle is coming for dinner tonight and I have to go," I said in defeat.

Charlotte spoke up "Hey Schwoz, could Greta morph into Henry?"

"Yeah, she can be anybody, why?"
"Because what if fake Henry goes to your party tonight ... while-"

She was cut off by Ray who slowly got off the ground and took her idea " While real Henry hangs here with us and watches the Cratch-Dexter fight?"

Charlotte sighed when I praised the idea. All of a sudden Schwoz scanned my body and Gerta turned into me.

It was strange seeing such a handsome boy who just happened to be me! I ran some tests asking Gerta questions that I would have known. When everything was good I sent her off to my house.

"Hey does anyone know we're Y/n is?" Charlotte asked.

I turned my head towards her and shrugged "oh I think she said she was on a mission to find something at the store." Ray said taking a sip from his new blue cups.

"When did you get these new cups." Ray looked at me and responded. After a few debates about whether the cups were blue or royal blue I missed the fight on tv and decided to go home.

I climbed up my tree and into my window "Hey Gerta I'm home now, and Schwoz said he needs you home for something, you can go out my window."

"But what if I'm too scared to go out the window."
"On no, it's alright here all you have todo I-"

And with that, she pushed me out.

~ Y/n's POV~

I was walking to Henry's in the hope of finding him, so when I knocked on the Hart's and let myself in, I was quite pleased to find Him eating Dinner.

"Hey, Henry is there a chance I could talk to you upstairs."

"Yeah, I'll be back in a sec." He said to his family and some weird guy.

My hands were sweating but I ignored that. Tonight is the night I tell Henry how I feel.

While I was walking to his house I was kinda hoping that he would not be there. I'm scared that what I say will ruin our relationship.

But at the same time, Charlotte said that something interesting is going on between us and Henry has been asking about me a lot.

We reached his messy bedroom and I slid in closing the door behind us.

"So what is it that you need." He said turning to face me.

"Well um ...so what I'm about to say might change a lot of things and I'm hoping it won't ruin anything between us."

"Woah Y/n is everything okay?" He said