A sweet rose

~Un-Edited~
Sorry

Henry is supposed to be picking me up soon, I told him that I wanted things to be casual and just go to random stores.

He was up for it saying he'll do whatever makes me happy.

I'm quite nervous about this date since Henry is going to be the first boy I've ever gone out with. We both know each other well so it won't be that awkward.

But this is the first time we will be hanging out as a couple.

I got the dress just wearing a simple outfit that is still appropriate for a date. I told Henry that I would walk to the place and meet up with him, but I was quite surprised to see him on my porch.

"Henry? What are you doing here." I smiled at him

He straightened his back and sighed "I know you said you were gonna walk but Charlotte asked and yelled at me for not getting you ... so here I am." He said.

"Don't act too excited." He let out which made me giggle. He then took a bouquet of roses from behind his bag and put them in front of me.

"Uhm and here are these."

I smiled at him and saw how nervous he was "these are very beautiful, thank you ."

I went inside leaving the door open so Henry could still see me, and I quickly placed the flowers into a vase so later I can place them in my room.

I walked back to him and looked at him with a smile "you look very handsome today Mr. Hart." I went closer and placed a kiss on his cheek.

He blushed and let out an audible sigh.

"U-Uhm your-ready to go." He stuttered and pointed to the street, he was flustered and it made me excited to see how he acted just after a simple kiss and a compliment.

We walked to the park and took a stroll and eventually entered some stores. The whole time we held hands.

His thumb would draw circles into my hand and he would bend down a little so I didn't have to lift my hand too high.

"So where would you like to go now." He asked looking down at me with a smile.

"What about that cafe we saw back there, I've always wanted to go."

He nodded "yeah only if I get to pay."

Henry knows how much I hate letting people pay for me, or at least when I have my own money to spend.

"Henry you don't need to, I can support myself."

He stopped and looked down at me brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I know that, but now that we're together you have to let me treat you."

I groaned " what happened to the other Henry I knew." He chuckled "well he met a little lady who he wants to support."

I started to walk dragging my feet with Henry holding me back and laughing.

We got to the cafe and I sat down allowing Henry to pay for our drinks. I told Henry what my favorite drink was a while ago so I could send him off with tasks when I needed him to.

"Alright here is your drink."

"Thanks," I said smiling. I watched Henry sit down and move closer to me. He wrapped his arm around the back of my neck allowing me to move my head to his shoulder.

"Who knew Henry Hart could be so soft."
"Better not tell Ray he'll stock us to get proof."

I laughed softly and closed my eyes. I got lucky with Henry, didn't I?