part 1: the last day of school

"hey Y/n," Will ran up to me, it was the last thing we needed to do and it was our last drama club before summer, "alright get into pairs," Mrs Deen spoke, "wanna be pairs?" i ask nervously, he nodded "yeah sure, i love acting with you," he smiled and i returned it blushing lightly. "alright, I hoped you picked someone you like because i have a summer project for you," Will and i looked at eachother in confusion "okay you can pick the romance sence involving a kiss or an angry arument scene involving a punch," Will blushed and quickly grabbed 2 copies of the romance one, he handed them to me as i turned bright red, "you have the last 30 minutes to practice, and the summer to learn the lines and we shall perform it when we get back from school," she walked to her desk leaving the students to practice, "why," I asked quietly, "why did you pick the romance one," he scratched the back of his neck. "I, er- I didn't want either of us to punch eachother," he blushed. We were doing a line read when Mrs Deen walked up towards us, "you guys are the only ones to choose the romance script," she smiled at us, "well have fun," she walked away and we were both bright red.

We walked out of drama and we started  walking to mine and Dylan's house, "WOO SUMMER!" Will shouted jumping like an excited three year old on christmas morning. I giggled and smiled at him, "what," he asked chuckling. I looked down blushing, "t- that was really c- cute," this made him blush then he took my hand and we started running to my house and when he got there I let him in after I gave him a small kiss on the cheek, he blushed as we both entered my house. "Hey mum," I say in greeting, "hi sweetie, hi Will, go on Kaya and Rosa are upstairs, and so are Dylan and Ki Hong," she smiled making us both run upstairs as we went to opposite sides of the hallway but before I opened my bedroom door Will gave me a kiss on the cheek making me go really red. I didn't bother hiding it when I got in the room Kaya and Rosa already knew all about my crush on Will. "Hey love bird," Rosa smirked, "what happened with Will," she asked. "In drama we were partners and he chose for us to do the romance scene, which involves a kiss," I explain sitting on my bed with them two. Rosa smirked and Kaya was smiling widly, "you get to kiss Will," Rosa said playfully, "for how long," she asked. I moved to my back pack and got the script out, "five seconds," I say with the blush returning to my cheeks. "YAY," Kaya smiled, "finally we will be able to go on double dates," she hugged me. "Kaya, you're dating my brother, if you think that that would go well, you are out of your mind," I said making us all laugh lightly. We heard a knock and the door opened revealing all three boys, "WE ALL GET TO GO TO THE BEACH HOUSE!!" Dylan screamed making me stand up and jump in excitement, "OH MY GOD!" I hugged my brother and smiled at him, "how the hell did you convince mum?" I asked and he just smirked, "alot of begging," he admitted. I just laughed and we all celebrated, this is going to be one of the best summers ever.