part 8 the past catching up to us

After just dance it was time for lunch and I was making calzones. After I finished making them there was another knock at the door. I went to go and answer it but as I looked through the peep hole I immediately locked the door because I did not want to talk to him and re live what he did to me. "Who was that?" Will asked me walking over to me, "no one important, " I  replied. He knew I was lying but he didn't want to push me and just gave me my calzone. We all sat around eating and having quite private convosations until the there was another knock, Dylan got up and opened the door, he then pushed whoever it was away and shut the door again. "Who was that?" Chuck asked. "Doesn't matter, what is the next game?" Dylan asked trying to change the subject. "MARIO KART!" Chuck screamed, I smiled relieved about his short attention span. "We only have four remotes so, I'll sit this one out," I say leaning back on the sofa. "Me too," Will said right after me. "Me three," Dylan said.

Will's POV:
We were all either playing or watching the race, Y/n had just left the room and Dylan was helping Chuck with short cuts to the track when there was a knock, "I'll get it," I say walking to the door, when I opened it I saw a boy about our age, he had his hands in his pockets and looked a little bit creepy. "Hello," I say and the boy looked at me. "Hey, I am looking for Y/n," He replied. "Sorry, not to be rude but who are you?" I asked, "I'm her boyfriend," my world came chashing down. "What?" I mumble, "Yeah, we are deeply inlove, Y/n will marry me when we are old enough," He smirked. "YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH!" Dylan screamed running to the door and standing next to me fury in his eyes, "How DARE you!" He pointed his finger as the dude's chest.

Y/n's POV:
I walked out of the room and into the living room, everyone had paused the game and were all looking at the front door, "Ah. there she is," he's here. My eyes grew wide as all of the horrible memories came back to me, I was frozen in place, "Won't you come over to me, you've done what I asked, we can be together again," tears started to stream down my face. "That was years ago," I say, "I love someone else," I finally started walking over to him. "You heard her, get off the property," Will said calmly. "Piss off," Dylan said not so calmly. "But, Y/n, I love you, you love me, we're soulmates," he replied. I suddenly remembered what I told myself 'if you ever meet him again, you will tell him how awful of a person he is' I glared at him and moved so I was infront of Will and Dylan, "If we are soulmates then why did you treat me so shitty, why was I never good enough, and I am now because I am more conventionally attractive, I hope you become a better person so you don't hurt anyone else, but I don't want to be there to see it," with that I slammed the door in his face. It was silent for a few seconds when I was engulfed in a hug from Will, "You did it!" Dylan screamed. "Who was that?" Rosa asked. Will went to break the hug but I hugged tighter, "Not yet please," I whisper, he oblieged and kept hugging me. "Before we moved here, he was Y/n's bestfriend, they started dating but he would always point out what he deemed as her 'flaws' this went on and when she told him that we were moving, he said-" I finished for him. "He said that I should work on my appearence so if we ever met again we would have a healthier relationship, we had this summer house before we moved, he must of remembered where it was," I broke the hug with will and gave Dylan a hug, this slowly turned into a group hug.

I was far from alone.