part 6: Wii sports

I was making Chuck some pancakes as he hadn't eaten. Dylan, Kaya and Ki Hong were turning on the wii and Rosa was making snacks for the tournament, just then Will came out from our room and saw the screen of wii sports and smiled he then walked over to Chuck and I. I was giving Chuck his breakfast as Will walked to us. "Hey," he smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulder making me blush. "Hey Will," I give him  a hug wrapping my arms around his middle and we stood there hugging until, "are you two in love?" Chuck asked. We both pull away from the hug shocked, "what?" Will and I say at the same time. "Come on guys we are doing boys against girls," Ki Hong called us and we all went to the living room.

Round 1 bowling:
All seven if us took turns and the scores ended up being Dylan with 234, me with 221 Rosa with 214, Kaya with 200, Ki Hong with 195, will with 187 and Chuck with 179.

Round 2 baseball:
The girls team won by 3 home runs :)

Round 3 boxing:
The boys won as even though Rosa beat Ki Hong, Dylan won against Kaya and Chuck won against me.

Round 4 golf:
This left everyone mildly frustrated so we decided to draw on this Round.

Round 5 Tennis:
"We haven't done a Y/n verse Will yet," Rosa jumps in. I just silently pick the wii remote up and select Tennis. See this is actually the wii sport that I am secretly good at but only Rosa knows that. "Good luck Sis, Will is incredible at wii Tennis," Dylan said. "Well I'll try my best," I say to the group on the sofa. "Hell if you win Y/n, Will will have to kiss you," Ki Hong said following his girlfriend's plan. Will blushed and I looked down a little embarrassed. I then realised that everyone other than Dylan and Chuck were trying to set us up. We started the game and Will won the first game as we are doing best of three, "well done Will," we went again and before he served a small smirk appeared on my face. To everyone's shock (except Rosa and maybe Ki Hong) I won the second game. "Woah Y/n," Will said shocked. "Guess I got lucky or something," I say playing it off like I rarely play Wii tennis. "Before you guys start the final game," Kaya said out of nowhere, she grabbed Dylan's hand and walked him to his and Ki Hong's room. Even though we all thought that was werid we continued the game and we were half way through the game when Kaya came back alone. Once again I ended up winning, the girls gave me a victory hug and I went to shake hands with Will but Ki Hong stopped me, "hey I said that if you won then Will would kiss you," i suddenly felt uncomfortable as everyone was watching us waiting for a kiss that I have waited so long for. This isn't right, how do I know if he will kiss me because he likes me or kiss me because I won and they there peer pressuring us. I didn't know what else to do so I dropped the Wii remote and ran. "Y/n," I heard multiple people call my name but I didn't care I went down the side and went to sit on the beach.