part 5: you did what!?!

It was 2 am and I heard Dylan and Kaya arguing from the kitchen, I slowly got off Will as he was still asleep and I slowly walked into the dark kitchen were there was only a small light were they were not likely to see me.

"You did what!?!"

"Set them up, come on it was obvious"

"So this was your plan all along, to get them two together,"

"YES, they like eachother Dyl, just because your too blind to see your friend and sister liking eachother doesn't mean it isn't happening,"

"Can't believe that none of you told me!"

"Why do you care so much,"

"Becuase that's my little sister and, I don't want her getting hurt"

*sighs* "I get that but you have to let her live aswell,"

This was when I stepped in, "would you both stut up and go to bed, people are trying to sleep, we can discuss this in the morning,"

I came back to bed and Will was awake,  "you alright," I asked. "I got a bit worried about you," I smiled and kissed his cheek and this time we spooned and I was the little spoon, and like before we calmly fell asleep.

The next morning me and Will were the first awake and we were reading over the script again together, "looks like my character has had a lot happened to her," I comment and Will responds. "Yeah, my character sounds really cocky, and for some reason the girl likes that," he then sighs, "why do girls like cocky guys?" He asked. "I'm not really sure, I mean I don't like cocky anyone, I prefer them sweet," I say and I grab my clothes for the day and go for a shower, I put on a long dress and some small socks and brushed my hair into a pony tail and as I got out of the bathroom I must not of heard that someone had come in because Will and Dylan were having what looks to be a very awkward one for Will and an angry one for Dylan. "Ok boys break it up," I say and leave for the kitchen. I go in and see a very tired Kaya lying on the sofa with a banana on her hand, I grab an apple and join her. "Sorry about the argument," she said. "It's fine, he was about to find out sooner or later that I liked him," I replied. "And..." she said with a smirk. "And?" She frowned at my response. "He likes you back," she said and I didn't know whether to believe it or not sure we were cuddling in bed and he did chose to do the romance scene but what if he was just being nice to me?
We heard a knock on the door and as the front door has a window at the top half, I could see who it was, I ran to the door and opened it for him, "Chuck!" I smile happily hugging him close. "Can I stay with you guys for the day?" He asked. I nodded and let him in what I didn't notice was that he had a big bag filled to the brim with old Wii games and I finally realised what was about to happen. We were gonna have a Mario, Just dance, Wii sports and boom blox tournament.
This was going to be epic!

_________________________________________
Hello! Just to let you know what boom blox us if you didn't know, it's basically a game were you have to knock down a tower by throwing balls at it and the amount of blocks you knock over is the amount of points you get (also there are square animals to cheer you on and I remember having the distinct memory that you could hit the animals and they would make and animal noise and poof away almost as if Thanos snapped) 😂