Part 4: Nervous

As i landed i went into one of the two changing rooms and got my swimsuit on, i suddenly got body consious and but my baggy oversized shirt on and as i walked out Will had gotten dressed and he was just in his swimming trunks, I blushed bright red and could only just barely say, "Hey," and he smiled and grabbed my arm moving me away from the slide as a very energectic Ki Hong came tumbling down almost chrashing into the floor. We all chuckled and he ran into one of the changing rooms, "Hey arn't you hot?" Will asked looking at my baggy shirt, i simply shook my head 'no' even though he was right and i was boiling.
The rest all came down and once we were all dressed we all ran outside to the beach Dylan and Kaya ran into the shallow part of the sea immediately and Rosa and Ki Hong started to dig a huge hole to put Ki Hong in, I looked at everyone and smiled, I took in a deep breath and just sat on the sand watching my friends have fun. "Y/n, why are you not joining in?" Will asked sitting next to me. "I could ask you the same question, " I respond not really wanting to answer. "I'm not joining in yet because I'm waiting for you," I looked at him shocked, that is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard, "your turn," He said grabbing my hand. I looked down at are holding hands and smiled up at him, but I remember what I have to tell him and a frown appears, "when I was in the changing room I got..." I paused for a moment and looked down, "I got insecure about how I looked in my swimsuit," I sighed at the end and went back to looking at Dylan and Kaya splashing eachother. Will said nothing for a few seconds until he stood up and held his hand out to me, "everyone here loves you, I just hope one day you love yourself as much as we do," I took his hand and when I stood up I gave him a tight hug, he just wrapped his arms around me. "Can we go in the sea?" I asked looking up at him. "YEAH!" He said a little too loudly making me chuckle and I was nervous but I still took my baggy shirt off and I watched as his eyes went wide. "Woah, you look beautiful, wow..." I just grabbed his hand and started running to the sea.

We all swam and had fun until we all started to get hungry and we all went back up to the house using the lift and kaya and I started to make fish and chips, the others were just picking a movie to watch whole we cooked. "So..." Kaya said in a sing-song voice, "how are you feeling about tonight," she asked. "You know there was a time when I would question why you are setting me up with my crush but now... I'm used to it," I replied plating the food. "Y/n, you have to tell him sooner ot later, I mean Wi-" I cut her off incase they were listening. "Foods ready!" I called and we all ate happily.

We were all watching movies and the couples were cuddling so Will and I were next to eachother I started to get cold so I slowly placed my head on his shoulder, he tensed so I removed my head and whispered a small "sorry," he responded by putting his arm around my shoulders almost inviting me back so I put my head back onto his shoulder, "don't apologise, " he whispered back. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek which made him blush. "Alright," Dylan said dragging Ki Hong away with him, "I think we should go to bed," they left and the girls proceeded to follow. "Wanna go to bed," he asked and I nodded we got into the room and I picked up my long nightie and said, "I'll get changed in the bathroom," I smiled and he nodded. I went and got changed then brushed my teeth, when I got out I saw him in a cute long vest and some pajama bottoms, we smiled at eachother and he went to brush his teeth. I got my Harry Potter and the half blood Prince book and began reading. When Will came out of the bathroom and got into the bed he suddenly asked, "how are we going to do this," I put my book mark in my book and put my book on the bedside table. "What do you mean," I asked. "I mean do we make a wall of pillows do we just try and stay on our side do we..." he paused looking almost unsure if he should say anything, "cuddle," I thought for a moment and responded. "I'm not sure, I mean I usually cuddle my pillow," I say lying on my side looking at him he blushed and lied down on his back and I proceeded with caution as I rested my head onto his chest. "You comfy," I asked and he nodded and gave my forehead a kiss, I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.