Struggles

"Come on Asra! Julian is being a sourpuss and keeps stressing himself. We should be there to help him." Y/n said excitedly while looking at Asra. 

They try to pull Asra towards a carriage to the palace. They were excited to pull away Julian from his job. He was being moody and dramatic as always and wouldn't even spend time with any of them. Asra didn't seemed to mind that Y/n was pulling on him. He just smiled at their cuteness.

 "Alright Y/n. Give me a minute okay? You're way too energetic today." Asra jokes. 

 Y/n looks at him and then pouts. They sigh and then cross their arms, shaking their head in utter disbelief.

 "Fine. Get me some pumpkin spiced bread too please." Y/n said with a big smile on their face.

 "Of course my love." Asra said in the softest of voice while looking at Y/n as they turn pink. 

They had been in the floating market for an hour now. Asra's almost finish with his list. Y/n keeps staring at the palace. A gloomy feeling started taking over them. They worried over the fact that there could not be a cure for the plague. It already took so many lives of the other islands and Vesuvia was on it's way to pain as well. 

 "Where's Asra?" A low grumbling voice startled Y/n.

 They turned around revealing a tall, dark, man with black hair and green eyes behind their.

 "Muriel! You scared me!" Muriel gives a small smile and then it fades. 

 "Asra." He said.

 "He—" 

 "Muriel! It's nice to see you out here. Is something wrong?" Asra said while approachhing us with a few bags of food.

 "Lucio. Now. His room." Muriel said seriously.

 Asra nods as they called up a carriage to bring us all to the palace. Muriel pulls up his cloak to cover his face upon getting in the carriage. A few minutes later, we arrived with an annoyed Nadia at the base of the palace.

 "Lucio's at it again. He needs all three of you up there to entertain him. Julian's already there." Nadia said quite weary.

 She quickly disappears within the groups of maids.Asra gave the bags of food to one of the guards and tells them to bring it to the kitchen. The guard does so and we rush up to Lucio's room. The guards at the door look worried. Then we all hear crashing within the room. We barge in and see Julian dodging every little thing thrown at him.

 "My Lord if— ack!"Julian quickly dodges the lamp. 

"IT'S COUNT, JULES! COUNT!" They all heard Lucio shout.

When he spots us, he whispers 'help'. Y/n clears their throat and walks infront of Lucio's bed to stand next to Julian. The others follow behind them. 

 "Ahh. My favorite doctor. I missed you dearly Y/n. Your teacher is as incompetent as always." He said while looking at Julian with anger. 

 Julian shifts beside me and looks down. Y/n pat his shoulders and stepped forward. 

 "How are you feeling?" Y/n asked. 

 Lucio lays on his pillows with an annoyed look. 

 "I take it the leeches didn't work." 

 "Of course they didn't! Look at me, having a cold and then losing precious blood as ever while your teacher hands over leeches to suck the rest of my beautiful blood away! " Lucio said crossing his arms. 

Y/n hears Asra scoff silently, "Trash." He says.

Y/n hides a smile from appearing by fidgeting with their fingers. They huff and then stare at Lucio with the fakest smile anyone has ever seen.