Talks

Y/n's POV 

 After yesterday, everyone's been having good mornings. Muriel is out with Asra and Nadia while Julian and I are walking down the halls, heading to Lucio's room. 

 "What do you think he'll ask us to do this time?" Julian asked.

 I looked at him unsure and I think he got the jist. We were both unsure at this point. We are doctors— well Julian is. I am just an apprentice. 

 "Lucio's waiting." 

A slow eerie voice sent chills down my spine.It was Valdemar. They were already there at Lucio's door. 

 "Quickly." They said entering the room.

 I gulped. The last time I was here was when things got bloody. Julian nudged me making me look at him.

 "You'll be fine. I promise." Julian said giving a reassuring smile. 

 Once we enter Lucio's room our faces became blank. No expression or emotion showing off. Valdemar on the otherhand looks pleased. 

 "Ah, my two favorite people and head doctor." Lucio said with relief.

 I hear Julian scoff under his breath looking away. 

 "What's wrong, Jules? Did daddy make you feel uncomfortable? We can fix that." Lucio said with a grin. 

 What did this idiot just say?? Daddy? What in the Arcana's tarot deck is happening? Maybe the hysteria of the plague has made him more delusional.

 "Ehem. Focus, Lucio." Valdemar said while tilting her head to the side.

 Lucio changes his gaze to Valdemar. His eyes boring into their soul as he pouts but Valdemar doesn't feel bothered.

 "I was just teasing." Lucio said crossing his arms.

 "Perhaps you want to be cut open to get my attention? I would gladly do that. My vivsection  table is clear and open for you, oh beloved count." Valdemar said stretching the last words to please him and then giving a small bow.

 Lucio gave a disgusting look towards Valdemar and then clears his throat.

 "Fine. You have my attention. Just make it quick."

 Valdemar pulls her mask down and places together her hands, red eyes staring at Lucio.

 "Many many people dying is a treat to me but, it costs space. We cannot, yes we cannot anymore accomodate other bodies for burials and experiments. We need another place to dispose of them. Somewhere, death can manifest." Valdemar said in a creepy tone.

 Lucio's face looks torn between disgusted and scared. He changes his gaze and looks out the window. 

 "Unless you wish to keep alllll the sick in the palace and stop the parties then I suggest doing what I asked." Valdemar said in a slight demanding way. 

 Lucio thinks for a second and then nods. 

 "The party can't stop but getting more infected will be disgusting. List available land for isolaton for these walking zombies and then report it to me, Valdemar. The party must never stop!" Lucio said with a wide grin.