Trying

Third Person POV

The sun shines over the gloomy clouds and birds chirp with a joyful sound. The people chatter and carriages are heard passing by. The scent of fried eggs and garlic rice filled the air. Y/n woke up with the most interesting scent. They slowly got out of bed enjoying the scent as their tummy grumbled. They push past the curtains to see the kitchenette brewing with tons of mouthwatering scents.

 "Mhm. That smells so good!" Y/n exclaimed smelling the air.Asra hears their voice and turns around with a smile on his face.

 His hair ruffled and he hasn't has his shirt on either. 

"Mhm. I made some eggs and garlic rice for you. Oh and your favorite tea too." Asra said looking back at what he cooked on the pan.

Y/n smiles at the thought and takes a seat. A cup of garlic rice is placed at the left side of the plate with eggs on the other side to give the sense of comfort. Relishes are placed on both the rice and the eggs. A cup of their favorite tea is placed above the plate on the right side. It's sent giving off a bit of lemon.

"Thank you..." Y/n said while picking up the fork.

Faust slithers towards the table. A small bowl is ready for her. It is filled with wild berries and specific meat which Asra prepared for her. 

"Yummy!"

 I swear I heard Faust talk. I stare at her as I ate my breakfast. The flavor hit so good on my tongue.

"Mmm. So good." 

Asra turns his heel and places his fried eggs on a plate. He smiles at Y/n who's enjoying their breakfast so much.

"This is why I want to come home." Y/n said while food is still in their mouth.

Asra chuckles and settles next to Y/n with a plate full of food infront of him. He watches Faust eat and then turns to Y/n.

"Is it my cooking or the company?" Asra asks before taking the fried egg in his mouth.

Y/n turns to him and swallows their food and then smiles.

"Both!" They said all giddy.

Asra laughs and takes another bite. They soon finish breakfast and clean up the plates. They all get ready for another day at the palace.

"Ready for another day of work Faust?" Y/n said running down the stairs.

They are filled with so much renewed energy. Asra follows down laughing.

"You're a happy person today." Asra said holding Y/n's hand.

"What do you mean? I'm always happy!"

Y/n spins away while holding Asra's hand then he pulls them back, winding them closer to his embrace. Mischief dances on Asra's brows. He places a kiss on Y/n's cheek and then kisses all over her face.

"Your energy Is infectious." He laughs pulling away and smiling like crazy.

Y/n laughs. Faust appears and slithers unto Asra's shoulders.